Scuba
Years ago

Injury replacement for Damian Martin

Watching Gleeson's press conference, seems that an injury replacement is the preferred option. But who is available?? It doesn't seem like Gleeson has enough faith in Wroe to step up...

Topic #38411 | Report this topic

Kobe24  
Years ago

Im telling ya bring in PC.

Reply #562256 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Does this warrant another thread?

Reply #562257 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

See existing thread Scuba

Reply #562259 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

PC is still here in Adelaide. Saw him in the city walking out of funnily enough a Wilson car park a couple of weeks ago.

Reply #562263 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Yeah he is still here and finally fully fit. Would help spread that defense and Jawai hitting him in the corner for those 3s would be a decent recovery at short notice.

Reply #562295 | Report this post

Scuba  
Years ago

Like the idea of pc in this team, shooter with a good iq and familiar with the core group.

Reply #562382 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Scuba at short notice too, you really need to think of that as a factor. Id like to see him in the league, fearless shooters always have a place in the NBL.

Reply #562386 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He was at the 36ers game tonight, he and his wife/partner/female friend both lol'd and said no, not a chance when I asked

Reply #562417 | Report this post

Basket Hanger  
Years ago

Everyone knows what a great guy Crawford is and i agree but people have short memories. When he played god the Sixerx he was well and truly being past a great shooter. Mores the pity. Even locally he had z few red hot games for West Adelaide but was nowhere near the consistent shooter he once was. Great guy, but past his peak!

Reply #562438 | Report this post

Scuba  
Years ago

And that's the issue, it's easy to remember him as he was in his prime but he clearly isn't there anymore. Was less than impressive for the 6ers.

Reply #562464 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He was injured all season whilst with the 6ers, has only just got his body moving again.

Reply #562470 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sounds like Damo is on track to be back before the end of the year, so they are going to use Corban Wroe.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/basketball/perth-wildcats-likely-to-back-development-players-rather-than-sign-replacement-for-damian-martin/news-story/d1dda0be2713db30789a70145ff07719

Reply #563202 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Awkward.

My heart is in my mouth every time Wroe has the ball...

Reply #563215 | Report this post

Pat  
Years ago

I wonder if Damo will wear a face mask, looks like he is keen to be back ASAP.

Reply #563216 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wroe takes too long to initiate the offense, dribbles the ball too much not looking for passing options then picks up his dribble and gets himself in trouble. He has the potential to be a good back up but it will take him time to adapt to pro ball!

Reply #563285 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:27 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754