15pts 4asts in 19mins

Topic #38421 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Even Patty slipping into Delly mode.

Reply #562817 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

He was +39 in this mode. Going by the box, seemed to be in there for any big runs along with Manu, West and Kawhi.

Lin, presumably his opposite PG off the bench, was -37.

Reply #562871 | Report this post

The Captain  
Years ago

Patty is going to be incredibly important for the Spurs this year. Parker is all but done and is a liability on D. I suspect we will start to see Patty take over the crucial moments of the game fro Parker as the season progresses.

Reply #562873 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

I thought POP was going to play Mills more when it mattered in last year's finals, but he didn't and it cost the Spurs a chance at the NBA title, just my opinion at the time, yes he is going to be important to the Spurs, very important...

Reply #562895 | Report this post

The Captain  
Years ago

Wow not only was Mills +39, Parker was -15. Ouch.

I wonder if POP can get past his favourites and try Mills starting and Parker against the 2nd team? Would allow Parker and Ginobli to run together more often as well.

Reply #562939 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There's a new big 3 LA, Leonard, Patty. Let the old big 3 be the support group.

Reply #562951 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

On the eve of the season starting Parker said he wants to play another five years with the Spurs too!

Reply #562968 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:50 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754