Anonymous
Years ago

Where to find NBL crowd figures & tv ratings?

Last season, each game report would reveal the crowd figure for the game 95% of the time.

This season, they are reported very sparingly. Does anyone know where I can find consistent crowd figures for each game?

Also I am very interested in keeping an eye on television ratings for each game. These appear to be impossible to find.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Topic #38426 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Watched gem Telecast yesterday, the commentary team said they were going to talk to a NBA scout at the half but gem didn't show it?
Just interested what was said?

Reply #562950 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It was on FOX Sports. He was a Dallas Mavericks rep. He had huge praise for Chris Goulding and said the quality of the NBL was very, very good. He was impressed.

Reply #562954 | Report this post

Matt  
Years ago

For crowd figures this website is the place to go even though all figures aren't published http://www.austadiums.com/sport/crowds.php

Reply #562964 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wonder if the Mavs guy was there for Goulding, he did play SL with them in 2014.

Reply #562970 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Crocs haven't published crowd figures there this year at all.

Reply #562973 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sydney crowds have been dismal. Same with Townsville.

Reply #562982 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

^No real surprise there.

Reply #562995 | Report this post

Vodka63  
Years ago

Bit flattering to refer to the Townsville attendance at games as a "crowd"

Reply #563004 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does anyone have a link to that interview with the mavs Scout?

Reply #563046 | Report this post

Years ago

Sydney and Townsville have been hiding their (pathetic) crowd numbers.

Reply #563431 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

No doubt that the NBL TV figures will go alot higher if it was on a main stream channel, but when will that occur??

Reply #564343 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Depends what you mean by 'mainstream channel'. If you mean free-to-air, it's been on all season. If you mean Fox Sports 1-5, it starts next week. If you mean a free-to-air primary channel...probably not any time soon.

Reply #564347 | Report this post

Mark-e-Mark  
Years ago

I haven't been able to find the TV figures anywhere, but Jeremy Loeliger alluded to the ratings having improved a lot - whatever that actually means. If he would share them with us I might give that more credence.

Reply #564352 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:10 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754