Undersized Pf
Years ago

Saturday night is fight night

Its on at the Dome tonite, Woodville Warriors versus Sturt Sabres.

The Line in the sand has been drawn. Both teams are at full strength i believe. This one should be a cracker of a game.

Predictions people?

Im picking the mighty warriors to get up. Big game cam wilson will be the difference maker.

Topic #3863 | Report this topic

panther lover  
Years ago

This will be one of the games of the year, great match up both teams at full strength i think. But i think that Woodville will get over the line tonight, i saw their game las week against Forestville and they were very unlucky not to win that game, so Warriors by 9. Cam Wilson will be the difference.

Reply #44908 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

you have a lacking thread undersized pf.if u were an inch taller and not stuck on 5'11 it would mean your brain would be an inch higher and maybe that could of giving you the skill to write a better thread.

Reply #45093 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

whats that cheezeburger, i hear your developing a nice beer gut. this must be because your spending your friday nights doing fa when your fellow low post warriors are doing battle across adelaide

Reply #45281 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:40 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754