Fworld
Years ago

Childress returns Wed

He's back again.
http://www.theage.com.au/sport/basketball/josh-childress-to-return-for-sydney-kings-as-damion-james-taken-off-roster-20151229-glwbuj.html

Topic #38743 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Good luck!

Hopefully doesn't get injured again.........awks

Reply #572207 | Report this post

Justin  
Years ago

And he will be out again Thursday.

Reply #572209 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I've placed my bet with that he will get injured again before the season finish and the Kings will finish on the bottom of the ladder. $5.25

Reply #572214 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think the Kings using Childress as their marketing train is going to run out of steam very soon. I hope their junior media mgr come up with some ideas because it seems they have nothing happening within the club to promote.

Reply #572216 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This bloke is the biggest waste of club cash in the last 2 years. Any other import would have been sent packing already!

Reply #572238 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

At 5% fit he has to be better than James!

Reply #572277 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Childress' fro would have been a more efficient player than James...

I think JChill showed his value to the Kings tonight. Yeah, we lost, but what a player he is. If he was healthy for 50%+ of our games we wouldn't be where we are right now.

Reply #572295 | Report this post

Fworld  
Years ago

Who caresreally. PLay a full season or Bye Bye.

Reply #572299 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

So the AnonTroll most likely isn't a Sydney person as anyone who has been to a game can see the drawcard and attraction that Chill is, even when injured... He's been invaluable to the league and tonight proved tonight again, his value on the court... The team just ran better and even though it was a loss, looked more like the team that they could have been from the start of the season, just without our starting PG and C...

Reply #572301 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:40 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754