Anonymous
Years ago

Curry does it again!

Anyone watch the Warriors vs Thunder game today? Probably one of the craziest games I've seen! Plenty of quality too!

Topic #39089 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Absolute freak

Reply #580801 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

he was aiight I guess

Reply #580802 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

There was nothing surer than him pulling up just over halfcourt for the game-winner. That spot on the right hand side is one of his favourite spots!

Just quietly, Kevin Durant was pretty amazing today too.

Reply #580835 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

In hindsight yes, but watching it live was still jaw dropping to see him pull up and bury that for an epic win so nonchalantly

Reply #580844 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Don't get me wrong, amazing, even more so because it was so much within his skill set.

Reply #580846 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Is there a way to watch this game without signing up for League Pass?

Reply #580862 | Report this post

Anonymouse  
Years ago

You can watch it on Foxtel. There is a way of watching shows back 24 hours I think.

Reply #580863 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

Was lucky enough to be watching that one live. Just wow. The guy is a freak.

Kd was awesome too, but he made some crucial errors down the stretch. They had that game won a couple of times, including being up by 4 with 13 seconds to go. Then Kd panics and throws the ball away (with a TO in hand) and then fouls Iguadala on a long two)

I think this game should help okc, as they really suffered a lot of self inflicted wounds, but they're gonna have to get over the mental side first of "what else do we have to do????"

Reply #580864 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

You can watch it on Foxtel. There is a way of watching shows back 24 hours I think.
Not without an internet-connected box, AFAIK.

I was without TV/internet all day, didn't find out about it until after ESPN had aired the replay.

Reply #580866 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I reckon there will be torrents of it by the morning

Reply #580867 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Highlights on Youtube.

There are no superlatives that properly describe how good Curry is at the moment.

That game had plenty of highlights. Bogut with a nice little power dunk on the slashing cut was nice.

Reply #580898 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Van Gundy and Jackson laughing at Oscar Robertsons comments before the game and then Curry plays like that just reinforce just how insane he is.

Reply #580900 | Report this post

Thunder Jam  
Years ago

He's a freak alright,that last 3 pointer was the only one without a hand in his face(because they don't guard you near halfway).OKC killed themselves with turnovers.Shame KD fouled out,would of made the last few minutes even more exciting if he was still on the floor.

Reply #580903 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Saw a mention of nbahd.com I think it was, but no idea if it's any good. Any of those sorts of sites are going to be a drive-by malware risk.

Reply #580906 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Hold up! Did Klay commit a back-court violation on the KD pass. He tapped it..went in the backcourt and a GSW player picked it up.

Am i missing something? Does a player actually have to have possession to then commit a backcourt violation?

Curry is nuts nonetheless. Unbelievable.

I was waiting for the OKC choke. They just don't play that style of basketball that wins you games regularly..hence why they lose every now and then against someone they shouldn't have.

Reply #580935 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

The team has to have control of the ball. OKC had team control at the time.

Reply #580958 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:38 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754