Max Power
Years ago

NBL2K13 Mod Help

Hi,

I have been working on a mod for the PC version of NBA 2K13 converting it to a full NBL game. The partner I had seems to have lost interest and has stopped replying to messages ect.

I am looking for someone who is good with either GIMP or Photoshop and previous PC modding experience would be ideal. I need jersey's and courts made for the mod, if you think you can help please let me know. My email address is [email protected]

These is a facebook page on the mod which can be seen here: https://www.facebook.com/nbl2kmod/?fref=ts

Topic #39302 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ive had experience making cyberfaces for 2k games aswell creating broadcast packages tnt/espn/nba TV

im sure we could easily make a fox sports broadcast

Reply #585874 | Report this post

Max Power  
Years ago

Would love your help anon.

Reply #585946 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't have any technical skills to contribute but just thought I'd say I think this is a cool idea and I like the look of some of those screenshots on the Facebook page

Reply #585948 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:54 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754