Red74
Years ago

Cavs v raptors game 3

LBJ flopping from friendly fire...... :|

Topic #39408 | Report this topic

MACDUB  
Years ago

Raptors are much better with Joseph rather than Lowry IMO.

Lowry's foul trouble was a blessing in disguise.

He just takes ridicolously tough shots and wastes so many offensive sets.

Reply #587752 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

Nah Joseph is solid and a very good backup, but they need Lowry playing well to be able to make any impact. The season RPM figures back that up.

Yes Lowry takes bad shots at times, but he also makes big shots and creates a lot of the team's offense. He was the one that got the team going in this game. He wasnt on for the big run late in the second, but by then they had already established a rythm.

So stoked to get a win. Given the struggles I figured we'd get swept, so any win is massive. The D was great, but we still got lucky with Irving and Love missing a lot of the same shots they've been hitting for the rest of the playoffs.

Good to see DD get going too. I still think he needs more going to the basket, but when he's hitting those mid range shots all is forgiven.

I'd love one more win at home, but at the end of the day, this team has performed as well as we could have hoped.

Reply #587772 | Report this post

spot up  
Years ago

Cavs appear to have them covered back at home...

Reply #587967 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:04 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754