Anonymous
Years ago

Cadee/Childress back and forth on Twitter

Cadee: Paul George *thumbs down emoji*
Childress: He would give you work
Cadee: just don't guard him right? Otherwise dirty!
Childress: Hahaha I'm going to keep quiet on this one. I have learned my lesson speaking on Twitter. But he would give you work
Cadee: Josh I never said he was bad at basketball.
Childress: *lips are closed emoji*

Is it just me or does this come across as a little more than just friendly banter?

Topic #39762 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Missed Cadee's last message: first for everything

Reply #594632 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Could well be mates having banter, teammates often communicate in this sort of way, but I don't know what sort of terms they left on.

Reply #594635 | Report this post

Kingpodge  
Years ago

Childress just hit back, i'm detecting higher levels of salt than would be expected in normal banter.....

Reply #594638 | Report this post

Kyrie Dawg  
Years ago

Childress needs to shut him mouth occassionally. Between his unfounded holistic preaching and sprays about defence (which I can barely remember seeing any of from him for the entire NBL season/s) he just comes across as arrogant and rude. Not quite in Cambage category thankfully.

Reply #594640 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Childress, what a wanker.

Childress talking about other people being dirty is a bit of pot and kettle. Tried to knock Wagstaff the *&^% out and only got a week.

Reply #594716 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

I think people are reading way too much into this...

Reply #594719 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Agree AngusH.

Reply #594728 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Have you guys read all the tweets, not just the ones quoted here on this forum? Looks like a legit beef to me

Reply #594730 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

I would seriously doubt that, good natured shit giving between mate IMO

Reply #594755 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Yes I've read them all, sounds like the sort of shit teammates say to each other.

Reply #594759 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Yeah, I've seen this sort of stuff between the two of them on Twitter and Instagram a couple of times over the past few years.

Reply #594764 | Report this post

Kyrie Dawg  
Years ago

I was more referring to his posts in general which are generally knobby and self-righteous.

Reply #594790 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

I was more referring to his posts in general which are generally knobby and self-righteous.

Yeah well, people on a forum were there is a high concentration of knobby and self-righteousness is again the pot calling the kettle black...

People reading way too much into this, it's just friendly banter and this is far from the first time...

Reply #594803 | Report this post

Kingpodge  
Years ago

the smart money is going with Wookiee's interpretation of the salt levels.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Reply #594806 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

People are getting a bit defensive...unlike Cadee, who doesn't know what defense is!!

Reply #594807 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

The beauty of Twitter over, say, hoops, is that there is an unfollow button..... I've used it many times.

Reply #594811 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How is this even a thread? These guys are good mates. Stop being nosey and looking for issues that aren't there. Jesus some people have too much time on their hands.

Reply #594831 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I didn't think it was too friendly. Especially when chilldress said "like the first time you ever played defense"

Reply #594835 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's what teammates tease each other about. Surprised Cadee didn't come back with pot meet kettle.

Reply #594838 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:05 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754