Anonymous
Years ago

SEABL final

Looking for a stream of the final game or even highlights. Seems the YouTube streams have gone down.

Topic #39916 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

NOt much to see ;)

Reply #598761 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Here's the link http://bit.ly/2czFOB9

Reply #598762 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks! Go Braves!

Reply #598766 | Report this post

DaHuzyBru  
Years ago

Jeremy Kendle is a beast - champion, GF mvp and season mvp. Needs to play professionally, he's too good for semi-pro, state league level

Reply #598767 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kendle a former all-American at Bellarmine Uni in the D2 when they were National champions. Goes to show how good players from D2 colleges are and I agree he could easily play NBL, probably should be on a roster here.

Reply #598783 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well why isn't he?

Reply #598837 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

JVG looked at him a few weeks ago.

Reply #598839 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

for me one of the main reasons he dominates at seabl level is he uses his size (not height) and strength so well against other guards. also seems a rather smart player on offence. not certain he would have these advantages against nbl guards, i would think this might be the concern for nbl clubs. having said that now with the 3 import rule they dont all have to be stars or even at starter level.

Reply #598883 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:44 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754