Just Very Old
Years ago

Hoggy Time: unmasked - the real deal

Well it took a lot of work, and more than a few phone call , but I've seen the tape and I must say that Hoggy Time is undoubtedly the real deal.

I have never seen anything even approaching the rapid fire accuracy of this prodigy. 80% from the half way line is astounding, and to go to 855 when shifted to the corner of the half way line and the side line is just awesome.

This is the most accurate and exciting shooting demonstration that I have ever seen. there is no doubt in my mind that Hoggy Time has the shooting touch to be an all start shooter in any league in the world, the results on the tape speak for themselves. If he made a NBL roster I’m certain we would all turn out to watch.

I do admit that the one-handed underarm action is a little odd, but there is the advantage, as the tape demonstrated, of left hand on the left hand court side, and right hand on the other -- and you can't argue with the results, so if it ain't broke ... ?

And given today’s PC climate, and the fact that NRL players seem to wear them all the time without causing any untoward comment when it comes to contract time or meeting fans, the dress and make-up is neither here nor there.

I also totally sympathise with the medical condition that prevents the wearing of contact lenses, so provided that is documented correctly, the fact that the ½ face goggles are the only way to keep the 1.3cm thick lenses in place, will make getting approval OK , of course that makes the possibility of no-look passes a bit of a problem, but with that sort of shooting accuracy - who needs to pass ?

I do admit to some concern at the defensive end. I can see most players wanting to post up 148cm as soon as possible, on the other hand, once those size 19 feet get set, I suspect few players will be able to move Hoggy Time anywhere his 158.9kgs don’t want to go.

The only real question I have is actually getting those 158.9 kgs back down to that defensive end before the opposition’s shot clock runs out. But that’s probably totally solvable with just a few light jogs of an evening, just to get the feet used to moving a bit.

Hoggy Time, you have my absolute unqualified admiration, best wishes and moral (not physical – sorry I’ve got a bad back of my own) support in your quest to hit the NBL court. I must say it’s certainly something I would like to witness.

Topic #39978 | Report this topic

KBRulzRulz  
Years ago

Where's the link tho?

Reply #599831 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

That imagery

Reply #599834 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"and to go to 855 " I am convinced.

Reply #599835 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So is Hoggy Time, related to Hoggy Time?

Reply #599842 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tim

Reply #599843 | Report this post

Just Very Old  
Years ago

855 + 85% - miss-type :(

Reply #599845 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Drumph's new campaign manager

Reply #599846 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just makes stuff up

Reply #599847 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And believes his own press

Reply #599848 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ROFL top kek

Reply #599854 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:17 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754