Wagstaff, Kay, Coenraad $26

Series Margin:
Perth Wildcats 3-0 $4.00
Perth Wildcats 3-2 $4.00
Perth Wildcats 3-1 $4.25
Illawarra Hawks 3-1 $5.00
Illawarra Hawks 3-2 $6.00
Illawarra Hawks 3-0 $13.00

I think the -5.5 line in G1 is the value there. Harris is out, Ogilvy is under an injury cloud, Hawks have to back up after Thursday night and Perth are at home.

Thoughts?

Topic #40949 | Report this topic

Perth by plenty.

I agree that the line is a good bet. Martin for series MVP is the value bet for mine.

Reply #628478 | Report this post

Johnson  
Years ago

As a Hawks supporter that loves a bet i'l be staying right away from this game as there is no Marvelle and Aj not 100% but should play.I'm just thinking what the nbl would want as i got the grand finalist right cause the nbl wanted Perth to host games 1,3 and 5 for bigger gate takings.This is what i think the nbl want to happen and Perth win game one then hawks get up at home in game 2 or else if they lose at home if could be 3-0.Perth win game 3 then hawks again get up in game 4 sending it to a game 5 decider and may the best team win.The nbl will be very happy if this is the way it turns out.The hawks should at least have eight start with one import down and there allstar centre not 100%..

Reply #628524 | Report this post

Johnson  
Years ago

Why is Harris at 11's when he will miss one or two games at least and mightn't return at all.I would fancy Prather @4 for Perth and Rotnei Clarke @6 for Illawarra and for value Kay and Coenraad @26.

Reply #628525 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I don't mind Norton at $21. If Illawarra win he will have played a huge role slowing Cotton and controlling the Hawk's offence.

Reply #628527 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

paul, enough to get MVP though?

I think Prather and Cotton are the favourites for good reason. Perth are in the box seat and both are capable. Prather more likely perhaps - contributes in a variety of ways.

Reply #628533 | Report this post

Btown  
Years ago

If I was a gambler id hedge with the same bet on Prather and cotton and come out ahead. Prather has found form last couple weeks, even on the road.

Reply #628557 | Report this post

Pizza Hut  
Years ago

I can't see Perth losing game 1, but I wonder if they can go the difference.
So yeah, 3:2 would be the most likely Hawks bet.
But the Hawks 3:1 & 3:2 seem a bit stingy?
I'd put money on Perth @ $4 before I'd risk it on the Hawks for only $6

And even the $13 for the Hawks 3:0
You could offer me double that and I wouldn't waste my money.

I reckon Knight at $17 is a good roughie for the MVP.
My tip is Cotton or Clarke.

Reply #628562 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:47 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754