Take Luck
Years ago

what happens with forfit points??

i heard a rumor form a mate that when a team forfits, the other team gets 4 points instead of just 3 for a win. not really sure myself, but if this is true my team will make the finals so i thought id ask around...

Cheers

Topic #4197 | Report this topic

supporter  
Years ago

3 points is the maximum for a win or forfeit. The team which forfeits gets 0 instead of the usual 1 for a loss.

Reply #48711 | Report this post

brazillian wax  
Years ago

remain in hope take luck - but you won't be in finals - 3 for forfeit win, 0 for forfeit loss

Reply #48715 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

yeah cheers i awnsered my own question aswelol..ahh well i was clutching at straws. thanks

Reply #48717 | Report this post

brazillian wax  
Years ago

take luck - looks like you may end up equal with north on premiership points - but the flames have the split on you - winning by more points in your last match up at the dome.

see you next season.

Reply #48718 | Report this post

brazillian wax  
Years ago

sorry equal with norwood - not north

Reply #48719 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

umm i think ya have the wrong comp, we wont be anywhere near norwood. im talking bout 20 2's not sure wat comp your talking about...

Reply #48782 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

I play 20 2's... How does the forfeit affect you Take Luck?? Or are Norwood forfeiting this week??

Reply #48795 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

norwood have forfited this week because our game was suppose to 10pm tonight and it wont affect where they finish, and if we had got 4 points we would have made the finals ahead of either F/ville or Southern. but not to be

Reply #48827 | Report this post

brazillian  
Years ago

sorry i thought you were u18 1s

Reply #48858 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:55 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754