Anonymous
Years ago

Melbourne United text messages

Since the narrow loss to OKC Melb Utd membership department have been heavily recruiting through e-mail, SMS, etc. I give them credit for being aggressive.

The latest one though:

"United showcased its talent to the NBA, now it's your turn for greatness."

How about they showcase it in the NBL? I laughed considering the weekend they just had.

Topic #42024 | Report this topic

TokotoRulz  
Years ago

They are expanding the ways they can talk about Kyle Adnam

Reply #652847 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You got get to the market place, good luck on them trying different things.

Reply #652856 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I got one last week that said "tune in to Fox Sports 3 to see United take on Perth and their refs LOL xoxo LV" which I thought was weird.

Reply #652861 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We all knew LV had a boyfriend. Thanks for confirming it anon #652861

Reply #652863 | Report this post

CT  
Years ago

Seems fair.

Reply #652920 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

I don't see anything wrong with their messages. And you know I'm looking

Reply #653060 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nowhere in this thread did anyone find a problem with their text messages. It was pointed out after a poor weekend double in the NBL they were going on about how they showcased their talent in the NBA, so a joke was made how about showcasing it in the NBL. Learn to read!

Reply #653065 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How about you learn to read. A thread was started and some people made comments. That's what happens here.

Reply #653069 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes, I created the thread. I made a joke in terms of how about they showcase their talent in the NBL. Then Cram misreads and says nothing wrong with their texts... which no one had a problem with. Another who needs to learn how to comprehended properly!

Reply #653072 | Report this post

Dome Rat  
Years ago

Better than Beal's text messages

Reply #653120 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:08 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754