Shayno
Years ago

Crazy trade deadline rumours

With the trade deadline approaching in the nba i thought i would give u all a heads up on the rumors im hearing. Couldnt be more true than the most im hearing.

1. Josh boone wanted by spurs so they can give the fans some light reading before the game of novles by mills and boone.

2. Adelaide 36ers looking for a new player with the last name expresso so they can give out free teys and coffees before tge game.

Anyone else heard anything?

Topic #42672 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is the funniest thing I've ever read holy mother of god I just fell off my Wesley

Reply #671474 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

when do the jokes start?

Reply #671479 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You know it's "espresso", right?

Reply #671481 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

"What else?"

Reply #671487 | Report this post

Yinka Dare  
Years ago

Crickets

Reply #671489 | Report this post

shayno  
Years ago

sorry espresso damn grammar police. I also said u not you.

Only other i can think of was LiAngelo and LaMelo was courted by Paul Henare but they didn't want to become ball breakers!!

Reply #671508 | Report this post

I heard a rumour these were funny but it turned out to be fake news.

Reply #671513 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is there a WORST label like the FUNNY tag that is applied on posts at times? If not implement one now and slap it on here.

Reply #671543 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:34 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754