Shayno
Earlier this year

Crazy trade deadline rumours

With the trade deadline approaching in the nba i thought i would give u all a heads up on the rumors im hearing. Couldnt be more true than the most im hearing.

1. Josh boone wanted by spurs so they can give the fans some light reading before the game of novles by mills and boone.

2. Adelaide 36ers looking for a new player with the last name expresso so they can give out free teys and coffees before tge game.

Anyone else heard anything?

Topic #42672 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Earlier this year

This is the funniest thing I've ever read holy mother of god I just fell off my Wesley

Reply #671474 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Earlier this year

when do the jokes start?

Reply #671479 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Earlier this year

You know it's "espresso", right?

Reply #671481 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Earlier this year

"What else?"

Reply #671487 | Report this post

Yinka Dare  
Earlier this year

Crickets

Reply #671489 | Report this post

shayno  
Earlier this year

sorry espresso damn grammar police. I also said u not you.

Only other i can think of was LiAngelo and LaMelo was courted by Paul Henare but they didn't want to become ball breakers!!

Reply #671508 | Report this post

Lucas Walker Rules  
Earlier this year

I heard a rumour these were funny but it turned out to be fake news.

Reply #671513 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Earlier this year

Is there a WORST label like the FUNNY tag that is applied on posts at times? If not implement one now and slap it on here.

Reply #671543 | Report this post

Reply to this topic

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Ariel 13

Rules:You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets

Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Close ads
PickStar - The best place to book sports stars
Punch - insightful time tracking
Dunk.com.au - Custom basketball uniforms

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

Invoicing clients? Stay productive with Punch, the insightful time tracker that earns you more.

Special offer: $30/month Pay $100 for lifetime access. Sign up now!

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:06 am, Mon 20 Aug 2018 | Posts: 727,372 | Last 7 days: 904