Anonymous
Years ago

Wildcats SOS - Call in Grace

Starting point guard for the NBL 40th team. Get the guy in to the wildcats team to work with Cotton and in general offer some different offensive ideas.

Topic #42691 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

LOL. I think we all know Cotton is out of his grace period

Reply #672037 | Report this post

Udog  
Years ago

Panic stations again.

Reply #672045 | Report this post

James Harvey fan  
Years ago

What is Grace up to these days?

Reply #672048 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth meltdown alert

Reply #672049 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth limping into the playoffs is a cause for panic for perth fans.

What are the panic causes for other teams that haven't won 3 championships in the last 5 years?

Reply #672067 | Report this post

CT  
Years ago

the thought of Trevor Gleeson ending up at my club

Reply #672072 | Report this post

Udog  
Years ago

I'll second that. The stuff of nightmares!

Reply #672074 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh good, been waiting for the irrational and over the top Perth Wildcat FREAK OUT threads.

Im sure Ricky Grace would be able to sort a former NBA guy with alot more experience at that level. You know, because Grace was a legend 30 years ago and all in the NBL.

Reply #672099 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Grace played a little bit of NBA too.

and way better than Cotton.

Reply #672105 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Basketball has changed ridiculously since then. As great as Grace was, he isn't the answer.

I still think Cats can win another game or two before finals, but their lack of shooting and ability to score seems to be a hindrance. For me Steindl was a really silly signing. And Cotton has no support. Everyone on here hating on Cotton is crazy...

Reply #672147 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Grace played the equivalent of a frogs dick in the NBA for the Hawks. Cotton did some things at Utah. Dont compare those careers with the rose color Cats glasses on, please.

Reply #672155 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBA games played are irrelevant. Grace > Cotton

Reply #672158 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

♫ S.O.S. please someone help me.
It's not healthy... for me to feel this way
Y.O.U. are making this hard,
I can't take it, see it don't feel right ♫

Reply #672159 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Yeah, we are spoilt, but I am seriously sick of this shite.

As U have said before, I always consider a good season to be one in which I get to watch plenty of home wins. Anything more is a bonus.
Due to working FIFO I share my tickets, and don't make it to all the games. I can't quite remember when I last watched a win live. I thinks its like 4 straight losses for me.

And what pisses me off is that they can do better.
They played serious defence for about the last 7~8 minutes last night. WTF?
For a top team to get repeatedly rolled in the opening quarter on their home court, is down to one thing, a piss-poor attitude.

And is there anybody able to provide a rational explanation as to why Cooke is still in the country? FMD.
Sure I've seen worse players in the NBL, probably even worse imports, but I have never seen anybody look so completely lost on a basketball court.

Reply #672172 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How is this "Cats fans meltdown"?

Reply #672187 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Every time the Cats are brought back to reality that they arent anywhere near as good as their fans think they are, someone posts a thread like this.

Its stuff amateurs think of in the shower lol

Reply #672191 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So once every four years then?

Reply #672193 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think the point of this thread - Gleeson not getting his message through. Cotton failing and needs some 1 on 1 mentorship with the wildcats all time best guard.

Reply #672194 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Which some people decide is a meltdown from Cats fans. We haven't come close to reaching "sack Marty" proportions yet so I think the anti-Cats people should pump the brakes a bit.

Reply #672196 | Report this post

Udog  
Years ago

Marty Clark is taking calls by the way....

Reply #672215 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Come on Marty, let's go party!

Reply #672216 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ah ah ah yeah

Oh ohhhhhh
Oh ohhhhhh

Reply #672236 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:53 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754