skip
Years ago

Adelaide Fans - Pre Game 5 meet up.

I've seen a couple of posts on Facebook and Twitter, so thought it was worth mentioning here.

36ers fans that are making the trip over (or are based in Melbourne).

Pre game drink/feed at Beer Deluxe in Federation Square from 3:00pm to 4:30pm. It's family friendly and only a short walk to the Hisense Arena.

Sounds like there will be a few of us there.

Topic #42987 | Report this topic

LV  
Years ago

Should I crash the party?

Reply #681030 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

I'll have a beer with you LV, but I'm only buying you a Vic Bitter.

Reply #681032 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

I'll pass then!

Why not support the Adelaide economy and buy me a Coopers.

Reply #681033 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Poor use of Centrelink money.

Reply #681038 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Coopers is too expensive in Victoria as I can't use my locally issued "SA only" Centrelink concession card when purchasing alcohol.

Reply #681041 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

That's the one Skip, will be a few there the unofficial Sixers pre game drink and walk to the stadium.
Beer Deluxe will have an area set aside for Sixers fans to enjoy a drink, bite to eat in a family friendly environment pre game.
As for Coopers you will be pleased to know it is the official stadium beer on tap at Hisense Arena.

Reply #681071 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

Beer de luxe has a pretty good selection too. Good choice.

Reply #681073 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It was the unofficial pre-game venue for the Adelaide Cows Grand Final last year and we all know how that turned out.

Reply #681074 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I was at beer deluxe also for the Crows supporters pre-GF AFL meetup. The beer and company that night was far better than the footy.

Reply #681235 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

....and the basketball on Saturday :)

Tigers ate the Crows.. were rebranded to United.. and ate the Pelicans.. eh.. Sixers

Reply #681298 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:03 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754