DJ
Years ago

Crocs to outdo Sixers with Pre-Game?

The Crocodiles have reminded supporters that they should be seated before 7.30pm on Friday night for the season launch or face a 10-minute lockout.

What's in store??

Topic #4345 | Report this topic

Nutwork  
Years ago

probably blackout, i don't think you are allowed to walk up & down stairs when the lights are out.

Reply #50448 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I actually thought laws had been introduced that strip lighting had to be on all stairs - for actual power failures.

From memory I have never seen this at the Dome, one would hope/think they have a plan in place for a hassle free evacuation if the power did go, one would also like to think there are backup generators but often due to the lack of use/servicing these are known to fail all the time in blackout situations.

Reply #50472 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

So, what was the special pregame? any news?

Reply #50543 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Apparently 20 or so girls dancing around in the dark with glow-sticks.

Reply #50552 | Report this post

52-cans  
Years ago

you saying that as if it were bad isaac?

Reply #50590 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

It was coz they werent naked

Reply #50592 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No, that's just all I read about it. I read criticism about the appearance of the girls, but not much about the blackout sequence.

Reply #50597 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

there was a black out, all players were introduced and ran out through smoke. There were also chicks with glowsticks dotted around the arena....from what i hear. Even a bit of an intro for the 6ers too.

Reply #50608 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

did the chicks burn their feathers?

Reply #50617 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:35 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754