Gator man
Years ago

D1 grand final change

Why was the D1 Grandfinal changed at the last minute?

Annoying for the supporters traveling down fir the game

Topic #43841 | Report this topic

Gator man  
Years ago

And where will game 3 be?

Reply #702841 | Report this post

Big V Fan  
Years ago

Car accident cut power to Stadium... Chelsea did well to find alternative.

Reply #702844 | Report this post

The bear  
Years ago

No one can control car accidents/loss of power
3rd match. Not required

Reply #702850 | Report this post

Gator man  
Years ago

Didn't know it was a car crash. Hence the post

Congrats gulls

Reply #702851 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

I can tell you the crash was pretty bad, happened and club was told around 3.00pm, what went from there was 2 associations Frankston and Chelsea working together to make something special happen. Great work by both associations and shows what 2 clubs can do and I know they have a great relationship, also well done to Shep for not complaining as some clubs certainly would have.

Reply #703020 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

I can tell you the crash was pretty bad, happened and club was told around 3.00pm, what went from there was 2 associations Frankston and Chelsea working together to make something special happen. Great work by both associations and shows what 2 clubs can do and I know they have a great relationship, also well done to Shep for not complaining as some clubs certainly would have.

Reply #703021 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:18 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754