Gator man
Two months ago

D1 grand final change

Why was the D1 Grandfinal changed at the last minute?

Annoying for the supporters traveling down fir the game

Topic #43841 | Report this topic

Gator man  
Two months ago

And where will game 3 be?

Reply #702841 | Report this post

Big V Fan  
Two months ago

Car accident cut power to Stadium... Chelsea did well to find alternative.

Reply #702844 | Report this post

The bear  
Two months ago

No one can control car accidents/loss of power
3rd match. Not required

Reply #702850 | Report this post

Gator man  
Two months ago

Didn't know it was a car crash. Hence the post

Congrats gulls

Reply #702851 | Report this post

Anon  
Two months ago

I can tell you the crash was pretty bad, happened and club was told around 3.00pm, what went from there was 2 associations Frankston and Chelsea working together to make something special happen. Great work by both associations and shows what 2 clubs can do and I know they have a great relationship, also well done to Shep for not complaining as some clubs certainly would have.

Reply #703020 | Report this post

Anon  
Two months ago

I can tell you the crash was pretty bad, happened and club was told around 3.00pm, what went from there was 2 associations Frankston and Chelsea working together to make something special happen. Great work by both associations and shows what 2 clubs can do and I know they have a great relationship, also well done to Shep for not complaining as some clubs certainly would have.

Reply #703021 | Report this post

Reply to this topic

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Green 71

Rules:You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets

Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Close ads
SportsLink Travel - Official Tour Provider for Basketball Australia
Dunk.com.au - Custom basketball uniforms
PickStar - The best place to book sports stars

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

Invoicing clients? Stay productive with Punch, the insightful time tracker that earns you more.

Special offer: $30/month Pay $100 for lifetime access. Sign up now!

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:07 am, Thu 15 Nov 2018 | Posts: 742,758 | Last 7 days: 2,175