The commentary is embarrassing. it'd be better watching in silence

Reply #708029 | Report this post

Andy  
Years ago

Stay classy Hawks fans

Reply #708079 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

OP posted Jet plus Barlow is Jingles. Pissed.

Reply #708095 | Report this post

Splinky  
Years ago

That was a fun game to watch. I don't care how good or bad the teams or players might be, to continue playing a quadruple-overtime game is a great effort.

Reply #708100 | Report this post

John Fairs  
Years ago

Anonymous. Your points remind me of Cedric's Free Throw Shooting 0/4

Reply #708122 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes the commentating was pathetic as usual with the non basketball play by play caller who has no idea about the rules and that brad bloke no one has ever heard of. Ilawarra coach clearly cost his team the game. 3 of his better players on the night coneraad, naar and grida barely played after doing so well in the first half. He kept going back to cedrick jackson who is about 5 years passed it. Please someone tell me that jackson is the budget 3rd import spot because he is garbage. Last thing why does goulding continue to act like a child. He is playing in a very minor league and acts like he's a superstar. It would be like an a league player walking around like he's one of the best players in the world. It looks embarrassing.

Reply #708153 | Report this post

Goulding  
Years ago

Anybody who can make the shots Goulding was making last night can walk which ever way he likes IMO.
They were unbelievable!!!!!!!!

Reply #708158 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Goulding is a winner, how many sides would like to have McCarron and Moller coming off the bench. Melbourne deeper bench this year and when Kennedy settles in more talent.

Reply #708170 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:54 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754