Anonymous
Years ago

David Wear must go

This guy is horrible cant defend for s***. If Sydney want to be a chance this year he must go asap. Poor mans Kickert. JVG failed again..

Topic #44088 | Report this topic

jumpshot  
Years ago

I've been saying this since the pre-season.

Kings needs 2 more imports, the likes of Prather and Wesley.

Jeff Wrong Again thinks the Kings can win with 1 import - in Randle.

Reply #709664 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Kings don't need an import, they need Mitch Creek

Reply #709666 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

But yes, by God he's got to go

Reply #709667 | Report this post

EYW  
Years ago

Yeah Mitch Creek isn't coming back to the NBL anytime soon... they'd have more chance getting him next year to replace Newley. Wear is only part of the problem, he isn't being used properly, anyone can see this team has no structure and Gaze has no idea how to utilize any of his players. They're just a bunch of stars with big egos who don't work well together.

Reply #709672 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks again EYW for another meaningless post. BTW Realise has an s in it a Zee.

Reply #709700 | Report this post

J  
Years ago

Yeah wear just is not a good basketball player. He needs to go, he is as described a poor mans kickert, starting before kickert....

Reply #709713 | Report this post

Kr  
Years ago

Agreed, maybe a high flying 4 with a nose for the ball and a bit of mongrel

Reply #709726 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bowen should be getting all of wear's minutes so he plays near 30 a game

Reply #709754 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

JVG was so sure he thought Wear was going to be a star that he signed him to a 2 year deal, second year a team option.

Reply #709766 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wear will be cut on Monday.

Reply #709772 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm predicting Wear will be one of the best on court tomorrow. Terrico White had a thread preseason and has bounced back since, Deleon had one last week and lit it up last night.

Wear to have 15 points, 8 rebounds, 5 assists tomorrow lol

Reply #709774 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Zodiac, regardless of how bad Wear is, that's not a dumb decision.

If he works out to be good then great you exercise your team option on him. If not see you later.

At least would have Locked him into the club for year 2 and prevent him going to another club if he turned out to be good.

JVG and Kings have made some bad decisions but no point referring to decisions which have in fact been sensible.

Reply #709778 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

And if you're critical of the Kings for taking him on in the first place, then you may have more grounds of argument.

But hindsight is a wonderful thing and on his resume it wasn't a bad signing.

Can't pin that on Sydney for mine. Pin it on Wear.

Reply #709807 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anonymous
A few hours ago

I'm predicting Wear will be one of the best on court tomorrow. Terrico White had a thread preseason and has bounced back since, Deleon had one last week and lit it up last night.

Wear to have 15 points, 8 rebounds, 5 assists tomorrow lol

Yeah but wear is white ha ha

Reply #709831 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Macdub, Wear sucks. He always sucked. If Sydney didn't know that, I think you can pin it on them. His resume is average so why pluck him out of all the available imports? If they weren't capable of watching him and evaluating him correctly, yes they're to blame.

Fair call that a team option for year 2 isn't a bad decision though.

Reply #709848 | Report this post

Someone please tell me Wear is not an import? I thought he was some seabl hot shot that is clearly out of his depth from his two games.

Reply #709871 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think Wear will come good once the team has time to gel. No need to freak out 2 weeks in.

Reply #709874 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Like I said. People are too impatient and too quick to panic.

Reply #710007 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Not really Wear has played a good 10-12 games with the Kings now, I've seen all bar one I think and this was by far his best game.

Reply #710010 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

His defence still sucked. Wesley took him to school. Let's not get carried away.

Reply #710025 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

In fairness Wesley takes most people to school

Reply #710026 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:26 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754