Uncle Nev
Years ago

Brendan Teys appreciation society

It is great to see the young kid Brendan Teys get the court time he deserves. Finally we saw last night what he is truely capable of, more court time = more points.

There is a lesson to Gaze, Bogut and the rest of the league don't under estimate this guy or he will burn you.

Could he be the best NahNahYeah player we have seen? "NahNah" don’t shoot it, “Yeah” when it rattles in.

I would love to know more about his preseason this year so I can replicate in preparation for my pick up games in the South Parklands of Adelaide.

Topic #44091 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great work Teyse. Legend

Reply #709722 | Report this post

sixtiesrockstar  
Years ago

Props to Teys. Played a great game last night, both on offence and defence. Be great if he can be consistent with that. I am always a "NahNahYeah" guy with Teys, when he was hitting those shots I was his biggest fan.

Reply #709728 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A lot of people talk smack about Teys on here, but I've heard a few reports of him being seen down at the Burnside public library taking note of all of his detractors here on hoops.com.au - I guess he had had enough and decided to put all the haters in their place last night!

Reply #709730 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Good on him

Reply #709732 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Must admit Teys first few games will shut me up for a while, done more than he ever did as captain the past two weeks. Now just needs to start a fight with Larkins at practice and I'll buy his jersey!!

Reply #709738 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brooklyn Nets are apparently now heavily interested in Teys but are wary about them 36ers holding out for some big time CA$H

Reply #709764 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Best I've seen him play since he joined us. The Blaze bros came up huge last night.

Reply #709788 | Report this post

sixtiesrockstar  
Years ago

The pressure of captaincy was obviously weighing him down. Now that pressure has been released it will be his time to unleash.

Reply #709795 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Congratulations taken 150 games but finally seeing teys game come to the fore. Playing premier league given him the confidence to back himself. Need more of that as long season but al.positive.

Reply #709893 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:15 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754