Ingles the best 3pt shooter in the league

Reply #709796 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He is the real deal

Reply #709801 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Like Simmons this is becoming standard mode.

Reply #709805 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

I just don't see how anyone is beating this GSW team - they're untouchable and especially over a 7 game series.

Jazz hit 19 3's and lose at home.

(I know you can say that GSW shot really well as well which is true - however GSW can shoot 10-19 from 3 every game).

The fear with GSW is that they're getting better because they're finding ways to win when they really shouldn't.

God I hate them with a passion; but at the same time, you can't deny how unbelievably good they are.

Reply #709808 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No cousins either

Reply #709810 | Report this post

Rat10  
Years ago

That was an awesome game to watch even though it was slightly sour as I was going for the Jazz. Ingles equaling his career high with 27 and with an incredible double clutch 3-qtr buzzer beater.

Reply #709814 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBA might have the BEST players in the world, but it is the WORST league in the world.

Reply #709817 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Really taken his game to the next level.
Was an average player in the euro league.

Reply #709819 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Reply #709832 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mix @AndrewGaze10 shooting with Andrew Vlahov's frustrating defence and Phil Smythe's smarts and hair do, you get @Joeingles7. He's the ultimate white Aussie baller.

Reply #709839 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

More names than any other nba player. True fact.

Slow mo joe, jingles, jinglin joe, the postman, the banker, the repair man, the guy from the office..
I could name 20 more.

Reply #709840 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"They're untouchable" yet only won on a tip on on the buzzer. Okay champ

Reply #709841 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How did Exum look out there

Reply #709854 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Exum was great. Especially when he was aggresive

Reply #709860 | Report this post

Frustrating  
Years ago

Jazz lost because Donovan Mitchell wouldn't pass the ball in the last 2 minutes. More concerned with MVP and RoY awards than winning. And for those who disagree, why would he even notice or comment on Ben Simmons winning?
Guys wide open but he has to be the one shooting the ball on every play in the last few minutes. How about pass the ball to the guy with the hot hand JUST ONCE.

Loser mentality means losing games you should have won. To be honest, Dante could (should) have been in for the last defensive play instead of Mitchell because he gives a damn on the defensive end. Mitchell gets out of the way so he can get another shot on the next offence quicker.

Reply #709935 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Jazz lost because Donovan Mitchell wouldn't pass the ball in the last 2 minutes. More concerned with MVP and RoY awards than winning. And for those who disagree"

Let me stop you right there.
No one disagrees.
He is clearly and selfishly on a RoY quest atm. It makes total sense and is undeniable.

Reply #709938 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agree that Jazz were in control all game. Mitchell wants to be the big time player but doesn't yet have the talent and iq to match. The Jazz would've won that game if he would've been a little less selfish in the final 2-3 mins

Reply #709949 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mitchell stunk it up in that final quarter

Reply #709960 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mitchell was playing hero ball and Rubio could have made the extra pass to ingles who was wide open on 3 occasions.

Reply #709963 | Report this post

Dave Q  
Years ago

Dante looked really, really good in patches. Can't wait to see what the playoffs bring if he can stay healthy. Jingles was magic. No other words really. Doesn't look athletic, or flashy, just gets the ball in the basket. Legend. Hope he keeps it up. GSW... damn. As much as I hate to say it... some injuries please?

Reply #710212 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"He is clearly and selfishly on a RoY quest atm. It makes total sense and is undeniable."

There are some absolute idiots that post on Hoops, but this takes the cake.

Reply #710217 | Report this post

Frustrating  
Years ago

Hey Anonymous,
At what point in my post did I mention that Mitchell is looking for RoY honours THIS YEAR?? It was totally lost on you that I could conceivably have meant last year???

You are right, there are some absolute idiots that post on Hoops and you might just be the biggest of them.
What a sad messed up human.

Reply #710392 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey Frustrating,

You okay mate? Wasn't actually replying to your comment champ.

Reply #710404 | Report this post

Frustrating  
Years ago

Fair enough. Anonymous #709938 was though. That's who I was addressing. Maybe I could have said that.

Reply #710412 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So you got angry at a bloke completely on your side?

Reply #710413 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:06 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754