AshT
Years ago

Betting: WNBL Round 4

Saturday:

Townsville Fire 2.20 & +2.5 @ 1.90

It's proved a costly exercise opposing Lynx this season, while Fire have looked pedestrian thus far despite a well enough credentialed squad. They were caught out of sorts last week then panicky as things went pear shaped against the badly depleted Flames before Suzy took over, so I expect them to correct that here. The big issue for Lynx seems road fatigue catching up to them under the local conditions, so it will be a top effort should they yet again produce their best.

Topic #44198 | Report this topic

AussieDownUnder  
Years ago

GL Ash

Read an article about the Fire and Suzy stated that this game is almost a grand final game for them tonight because last week vs the Flames the entire team (apart from Suzy) let themselves down and relied heavily on Suzy to save the day once again. I think they have caught the Lynx in a horrible spot tonight up in hot Townsville.

Reply #713271 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Saturday:

Dandenong Rangers 3.40 & +6.5 @ 1.90

Off a couple of losses including an embarrassing effort last week, so I see them extra competitive today. Jarry back for Rangers, while Magbegor out helps to take something away from Boomers. Boomers obviously have hit ominous form but I feel they will have trouble shaking off Rangers in a fixture that usually sees a close result.

Reply #713277 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:39 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754