Mark
Years ago

Wildcats ? New Import

Definitely need new import to help with scoring.
The bench is providing nothing atm.
Wag staff def gone quiet this season
What players are available to be recruited ????

Topic #44506 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Plenty of existing threads available.
*Should Wagstaff retire
* wildcats can't win championship with White
Perth Army panic thread and many more.

Reply #724183 | Report this post

Mark  
Years ago

Suggestions on new player ?

Reply #724184 | Report this post

Udog  
Years ago

Yo Momma?

Reply #724187 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Maybe we could use our Next Star spot. Oh...

Reply #724197 | Report this post

D2  
Years ago

Well the beauty with imports is there's always a good variety available, so it will often be somebody most of us have never heard of. That said, its sometimes a case of waiting for the right player to become available (as when Cotton was playing in Turkey.)

Anyone know what Felix is upto? Writing another App?

Reply #724209 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Felix is retired.

Reply #724220 | Report this post

Bol  
Years ago

Dunigan!

Reply #724245 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Jameel McKay!

Reply #724247 | Report this post

dribbler  
Years ago

Sunday Adebayo

Reply #724391 | Report this post

Bol  
Years ago

Sunday bring tha pain

Reply #724395 | Report this post

JR  
Years ago

Definitely need another import. The real question is- which starter would they be looking to replace- Brandt, Martin, Kay or White? Could it be that Gleeson promised starting spots to Brandt and Kay? I believe they need a Josh Childress type player although Childress himself may not be ideal as he is oft injured.

Reply #724402 | Report this post

Trev  
Years ago

Wildcats will sign Alize Johnson in the coming weeks.

Reply #724409 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Wildcats need more from the 3 spot than what White and Hire can provide.

Terrico White, season to date:
31 mpg, 15.8 points per game from 14.8 shot attempts, 40.1% from the field. 6.7 3pt attempts at 28.7%. 74.3% FT, 1.2 TO, 3.7 rebounds, 2.5 assists, 0.8 steals.

J.K Tokoto last season:
28 mpg, 15.4 points per game from 12.1 shot attempts, 46.4% from the field, 1.3 3pt attempts at 25.6%. 71.9% FT, 2.5 TO, 5.9 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1.7 steals.

Strange that the Wildcats ditched Tokoto because they said that they want someone who's a better shooter. Neither White nor Tokoto can shoot 3s but at least Tokoto knew it. And the stats above don't include White going 0/7 today - his 3 point percentage will drop to about 26.6%, barely above Tokoto's. And Tokoto averaged more rebounds, assists and steals (though admittedly more turnovers too).

Reply #724412 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

At least Tokoto played with some spirit. - and yeh we keep saying we want a 3 point shooter, then hiring guys who can't

Reply #724434 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Tokoto stopped playing with spirit midway through the season. I saw it early on and a couple months later the whole country saw it

Reply #724437 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

He wasn't seeing eye to eye with Gleeson that's why. Yet the club kept him and Cooked Jr. around.

The way opposition players were sagging off of him due to lack of perimeter shot was embarrassing and Gleeson wouldn't run anything to mask it.

Reply #724440 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Years ago

Cooked Jr is so simple but works so well *dap*

*dab*

Reply #724442 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As opposed to the players quaking in their boots when White gets the ball? - Or are they just laughing? - At least JP would either pass or drive. White's happy to just throw up shit.

Reply #724449 | Report this post

VanDerPutten  
Years ago

They could use Cooke's athleticism off the bench. Wagstaff and Hire provide good effort but not much athleticism.

Reply #724513 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Flogstaff is washed up

Reply #724515 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

See now even Matty Knight is on board.

Wonder what Ennis thinks?

Reply #724534 | Report this post

Mark  
Years ago

Any news or rumours

Reply #724809 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I can tell you s a fact that the Cats have been actively monitoring players and talking to their agents. - In actual fact I could give you a list of some of the names that were given to me. - In each case it looks like the cats were waiting for guys to be cut - but each time they were offered a job in Europe.

Reply #724928 | Report this post

Udog  
Years ago

List please.

Reply #724929 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

Anon928

If that's true, then Perth won’t get another good import. Euro $> NBL $.

Reply #724931 | Report this post

Udog  
Years ago

How's that list going? Still working on it?

Reply #724966 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Cats going with one import tomorrow @ Cairns.
Bryce Cotton out (hamstring)
Sunday Dech in.

Reply #725133 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

If they can beat anyone without Cotton it's Cairns, but this spells trouble for the playoff streak.

Reply #725138 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"If that's true, then Perth won't get another good import. Euro $> NBL $" - I don't know why these players were being considered - some different types - some Im thinking would be 3rd imports - some would be White replacements

Reply #725182 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"How's that list going? Still working on it?" - I Probably should have kept my mouth closed on that subject I am struggling to remember
- Akoon-Percell - Bit hard to forget him - sign in Israel I think.
- Daniel House - Playing for the Rockets G-Leaguue team I think
- Dusty Hannass? - I think - Dusty somebody

Reply #725188 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

US dollars and normally after tax for the better imports

Reply #725197 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Which could be the Kings or Wildcats. Have to believe both teams will make a change, even if the Kings are winning. Wear was atrocious against the Bullets. Not NBL standard.

Reply #725198 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Daniel house jr is thriving as a starter for a rockets team that has won 9 of the last 10 games thanks to Harden having a all time great run

Reply #725218 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:06 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754