AshT
Years ago

Betting: WNBL Round 13

Friday;

Got a little on Perth @ 2.89 before the price collapsed to it's current 2.55. Is still a bit over true value IMO but I'm staying out for the main part.

Bendigo at 21.00 is a bit over the odds too IMO but if you agree remember to gamble responsibly.

Dandenong Rangers +12.5 @ 1.95 & +6 @ 3.20

Seems a very generous offer considering they face a Suzyless line-up not at all out of Rangers league IMO. Neither team majorly disadvantaged for recent loads given both are off consecutive double headers. Hopefully Rangers should take and use a deeper squad this week, which could make all the difference.

Topic #44568 | Report this topic

Perthworld  
Years ago

I know what you mean AshT but at $21 these pissweak bookmakers will limit your stake so low that even if you wanted to gamble irresponsibly you wouldn't be able to.

Reply #725783 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Yeah, it's why I had to look for other ways to get on Rangers at some odds.

If Nadeen Payne plays then Bendigo win that one (over Canb last night).

Reply #725997 | Report this post

AshT  
Years ago

Sunday;

Dandenong Rangers -5.5 @ 1.87

Brittany Smart to miss again with hamstring, so Rangers riding a form weekend appear in the box seat despite query's on Jarry and Blicavs.

Reply #726181 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:20 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754