FizzaWizza
Years ago

Not happy Hustle 3 X 3

My team was ready to play in last weekends Hustle open in Melbourne and just as well we didnt was a total fizza by all accounts. Should have come to hoops first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They listed 7-8 teams playing and it ended up being 4 the women were worse with just 2 teams!!!
Mates pulled their team and went to another event, CLB I think?, which they said was awesome and had 8 teams with solid competition.
4 teams in Albert Park of all places while an event 4 hours out of town had all the talent. Just disappointed we moved to slow to get our team registered in that event.

From what i now know thats QLD SA and ACT Big Hustle events that have been cancelled and now you have pissed off MELBOURNE Hustle!!!!!!!!!!!!!! believe me its all we are talking about and we wont be playing your comps ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE FAKE with your 100K prize money....as the writer below says PONZI scheme all the way.

Wish I had read the other thread
WA hustle ran with only 7 teams, and very VERY average quality. All players forced to buy singlets at $50 a pop, plus registration fees for what, 6x 12 minute games? Hardly worth it. Selling people on the idea that they can represent Australia, when really, BA and NBL need Freddie to enter in as many tournaments as possible so we as a country get enough points to qualify. Then enter fringe NBL players.

It is a Ponzi scheme at its finest. The plebs at the bottom fund/qualify those at the top. Larry's son gets his cut through First Ever branded singlets..

Topic #44929 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Are you complaining about a competition not having enough teams but saying that your team prepared to enter but then bailed? Bit like sitting in your car in traffic and saying "This traffic is terrible" - you are the traffic!

Now, let's look at the posts from your account... You said: "My team was ready to play in last weekends Hustle open in Melbourne and just as well we didnt was a total fizza by all accounts. Should have come to hoops first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yet you posted trash about 3X3 Hustle on Hoops on Feb 27 anonymously, and that same day under two other aliases also. And on Feb 28 under yet another alias.

Reply #736882 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Isaac with the zing. Back to your corner, FizzaWizza. No more from you mate. People appear to have a serious vendetta against 3x3Hustle...

Reply #736896 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Probably a CLB crony. Melb regional was 1-3 March with Melbourne this weekend.

Reply #736897 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"It is a Ponzi scheme at its finest. The plebs at the bottom fund/qualify those at the top."

That isn't what a Ponzi scheme is.

Reply #736902 | Report this post

A A Ron  
Years ago

The OPs rant was over the top, but it must be said the 3x3 Hustle seems to be a bit of a flop considering the amount of advertising.

Reply #736904 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:36 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754