XY
Years ago

Navy Seals Article - www.nbl.com.au

Article here

Topic #4500 | Report this topic

XY  
Years ago

A good article and a good bit of press for the boys...

Well done Jane & co!

Reply #52303 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Anyone we know from this website involved with them?

Reply #52306 | Report this post

Music Man  
Years ago

Credit to Isaac for the idea, Potsie for the name, Sammys at the Marina for the sponsorship, Jane for getting it off the ground and the boys for keeping it going...... the Seals will be interesting to watch this week at the Cairns game.

Reply #52308 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yeah, Bizzy (Top 20 on the reply leaderboard) is in the group. And Damien too (posting under a couple of names, including "Booga" most recently). In the bottom picture of the article, Bizzy is on the left, and Booga is on the right.

Reply #52309 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Good work guys but don't be pleased with what you've achieved. Duke's fans (college basketball) are what you should aspire too (without the bad taste jokes!).

If you haven't heard of the Cameron Crazies, here's a taste of their worst (with an appearance by ex-NBLer, Adrian Branch):

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/cameron/hits.html

Reply #52311 | Report this post

Chris  
Years ago

Go you seals!!

Reply #52428 | Report this post

Bob Knight  
Years ago

Ok, sorry to break up the wank fest here but to tell you the truth I think everyone's getting a bit bored of the Navy Beached Dugongs. The reception after their last "routine" was poor and it's only 2 games in. I'd give them an 'A' for effort but I think the crowd would prefer watching Murray Magpie throw down some tomahawk dunks off a mini tramp.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Reply #52457 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

haha, perhaps you've styumbled onto somthing here. I'd love to see Booga throw down some tommahawk dunks.

(chin up seals, there will always be haters)

Reply #52463 | Report this post

VR  
Years ago

Ha, the only thing you will see Booga throw down is a large Triple Quater Pounder meal at Macca's!!!

Reply #52485 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

id love to get up their but it would take a strong mini tramp to get me up that high.
Nothing wrong with the triple quater pounder but you have to have 10 nuggets to go with it.

Reply #52628 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #193458 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:29 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754