Anon
Years ago

Tech fouls

I've noticed that quite a few tech fouls have recently been given, in the junior district league and over the State Champs this weekend, to players. How many tech fouls can a single player receive in total before there are repercussions for that player on a higher level ie with BSA. There is a player who has about 5 tech fouls over the last one and a half months to two months. The club doesn’t seem to be bothered and I was just wondering if it’s time for BSA to step in?

Topic #45250 | Report this topic

Years ago

In the time time you have taken to come into hoops and to write that you could have looked up the rule on google

Reply #744551 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Read the question 123 b4 giving the wrong advice.
On topic, I have never heard of such a rule.

Reply #744554 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To be honest I think its a club decision. I know some clubs ask for a please explain after tech, especially if there is an ejection. If anything the coach should be benching the kid and if it continues raise it and or drop them.

Reply #744732 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:49 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754