Does anyone no about the Drew League?

The only thing i no about it is

36ERS IMPORT Deshon Taylor scored 4 PTS 5 REBS 1 AST
KINGS IMPORT Casper Ware scored in to games 32PTS 3REBS and 35PTS 4 AST
LaMelo Ball possible IMPORT scored 25PTS 5 REBS 6 ASTS

Topic #45333 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Best summer league in the world all the NBA guys go and play there during the offseason and also the college and Top High School guys as well. Legit league if the he is struggling in the Drew he's not ready for NBL. I hope I’m wrong but it’s nice gage for where he’s as at it’s tough to play in the Drew.

Reply #746778 | Report this post

Air Delay  
Years ago

So on that gauge, LaMelo is seeming like he may have the legit game to be a decent import / next star thing in our league?!

Reply #746779 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Early round games don't usually have all the nba guys playing

Reply #746789 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

I no the OP spelling is shithouse.

Reply #746792 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

My take on it is that there is a huge variety of players involved, everything from high-school kids and local street-ballers, to current NBA stars.

ergo difficult to compare.

Can safely say that Lamelo can play, I think everyone agrees, just some worry at the family baggage train.

Reply #746878 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:20 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754