anonymous
Years ago

who are the sydney kings going after.

i really think they need a small forward. brad newley is just not cutting it ive always thought that all the good teams have a import small forward.
any rumours people know about.

Topic #45365 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

They are rumoured to be hiring a spelling and grammar coach to help you and don't forget your capital letters.

Reply #747539 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The OP an Idiot.

Reply #747540 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

fuck off

Reply #747542 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He spelt that right

Reply #747543 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Salty.

Reply #747544 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Claye Thomsen

Reply #747545 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lebum james

Reply #747552 | Report this post

K4L  
Years ago

an Import 4 and 5.

Reply #748563 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

No idea how ready Jordan Hunter is to play minutes behind Bogut, but the 3 spot is the obvious spot for an import. I can see us using Moller at the 4, with an import at the 3, and Newley backing up the 2/3 spots.

Reply #748574 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

I don't mean to be rude, but when did people decide Moller was so great?

Handy player no doubt, but I don't think he's starting material for the Kings.

Be interesting to see how they round out the squad, especially if they end up with another Next Star. I have not been impressed with Kuany to date, but maybe he's poised for a breakout year.

A bit unimaginative, but I would say that they need to fill those 3 "import" slots with a Forward, a Guard, and a Swing-man.

I feel that a starting calibre PF needs to be the priority, somebody with a bit of speed to partner Bogut in the front-court.

Reply #748591 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Moller will be fine, plays great D and rebounds exactly what kings need, did very well when ever given the opportunity for Melbourne, Australia and the nbl All Australian team.

Reply #748605 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Walker is the story, not certain if import the old bloke from Nunawading.

Reply #756966 | Report this post

Bron23  
Years ago

They aren't getting a third import. Tate and Ware the imports, Louzada the Next Star. Looking for insurance up front for the final spot. The money isn't what it was with AEG.

Reply #756975 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Louzada ( didi) just made Brazil WC team, that's a good next stars player.

Reply #756976 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:42 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754