Dr Bullshit
Years ago

Where is the Stamp? Crosswhite fouls out

Surely the "fouling stamp" is required for sydneys latest recruit Ian Crosswhite. 6 Fouls in 11 minutes i think it was. Thats the leader this season surely.

Topic #4556 | Report this topic

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

YEAHHHH baby theres the stamp!

Reply #52928 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Wasn't Crosswhite meant to be a legit NBA chance until he got caught doing something on campus last season? Or am I confused?

Reply #53004 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

There was hype. But surely whatever he did couldn't affect his talent too much could it? Drug use doesn't seem too big a deal to not come out in the media so it intrigues me to hear what incident occurred to affect his performance so much.

Anyone know what he did? Maybe the navy seals can give him a hard time about it?

Reply #53028 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Lets just see what the navy seals have to say about big bad ball bearing bobby brannen first then we can get stuck into Crosswhite

Reply #53035 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:59 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754