Aussie
Years ago

World Cup on tv?

With Fox sports moving away from the NBL and basketball will this also mean they will choose not to televise every Boomers game live at the World Cup now?

I hope Fox don't back out and we are left with no Boomers games on tv

Topic #45603 | Report this topic

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Olgun says Fox Sports will show the cup still.

Reply #753458 | Report this post

Aussie  
Years ago

As long as Fox don't do a Ben Simmons on us

Reply #753460 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

As far as online alternatives, it appears that livebasketball.tv, with its always terrible commentary, is covering the World Cup. Anyone know about other ways to stream the World Cup for those without Foxtel access?

Reply #753480 | Report this post

Kim  
Years ago

I'm hoping there will be free live coverage on the below site like they had with the 3 on 3 world cup earlier this year

http://www.fiba.basketball/basketballworldcup/2019

Reply #753484 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Anyone know about other ways to stream the World Cup for those without Foxtel access?

I posted a thread about free Kayo access:

https://www.hoops.com.au/forum/45558-2019-fiba-world-cup-how-to-watch-for-free-legall/

The offer has been extended until 31 August.

Reply #753492 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Fox hold FIBA rights which have nothing to do with the NBL ones.

Reply #753493 | Report this post

Annonn  
Years ago

will be interesting to see what fiba stream on their facebook site, streamed the gems matches, with commentry and the quality was good.

Reply #753537 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:14 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754