Anonymous
Years ago

Sbs on demand vs. nbl tv

what exactly is the difference? Will sbs not have replays? I don't really object to paying 5 bucks a month but there doesn't seem to be a lot of point unless I'm missing something obvious..

Topic #45716 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just the game catalogue from previous 3 seasons and the nbl classics

If only interested in the current season then no difference

Reply #756049 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

I imagine SBS will be vastly superior quality, too.

So yes, the classics archive is really the only reason to bother with NBL TV.

Reply #756050 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

that's good to know. nbl.tv was pretty good but it could be flaky with chromecast, and having it drop out and then having to reconnect and watch that tedious sports bet ad midway through a game wasn't fun.

Reply #756066 | Report this post

Charon72  
Years ago

NBL.tv has post game press conferences and a much longer detailed game wrap by the commentators.

Reply #756074 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

NBL.tv would be easier for those watching outside Australia.

They are covering tonight's Boomers game vs Canada, by the way.

Reply #756088 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

"I imagine SBS will be vastly superior quality, too."

I don't know about SBS, but with nbl.tv my experience is that live coverage streams at a fairly good quality, but it is significantly worse watching on replay.

Reply #756165 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fantastic on viceland

Reply #756183 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I don't know about SBS, but with nbl.tv my experience is that live coverage streams at a fairly good quality, but it is significantly worse watching on replay."

Have noticed this with the Foxtel streaming product and also Optus Sports (EPL) too.

Reply #756631 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:00 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754