Daltonfor3
Years ago

Aust vs USA game from 2016 Olympics

Does anyone know where I can find the full game from 2016 Olympics? I've done a Google search and all the returned options are game highlights.

I'm after the full game so if anyone has a link it would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Topic #45759 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

https://youtu.be/Aiem1w_TvaA

This game?

Its uploaded on the Olympics youtube channel

Reply #757213 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Actually sorry, just saw that one is 2012

Reply #757214 | Report this post

Andrew  
Years ago

I am pretty sure I have a copy on my old laptop. I'll try and remember to have a look when I get home tonight :)

Reply #757215 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

The game from 2004 was good... until the last quarter.

Reply #757219 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if someone had a copy of the same is there a way they could share it apart from youtube? youtube seems to ban anything to do with the olympics.

Reply #757223 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Download link would be amazing

Reply #757225 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

The warm up game in Utah before the '96 Olympics is the only Boomers vs USA game worth a repeat viewing, Shane Heal knocking down step back 3's in Stockton's face and the infamous Heal vs Barkley chest bump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fu5A6Tw6vg

Reply #757232 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Has anyone got a list of all the games and scores the Boomers have played the USA since they begun using NBA players?

From memory I'm pretty sure the first time was at the '94 World Champs, that warm up game before the '96 Olympics, again at the '96 Olympics proper, I know we played them at the '98 Goodwill Games in New York I think in the final but that was a college team due to the lockout.

The warm up game in Melbourne before the 2000 Olympics, again at the 2000 Olympics proper, I think we played them at the 2001 Goodwill Games in Brisbane, the 2004 Olympics?, not sure about the 2006 WC, pretty sure we played them twice for the 2008 Olympics in a warm up and the Olympics proper and I think in one of those games we came the closest to beating them losing by about 10 points.

2010 World Champs I don't remember it I think we did at the 2012 Olympics, 2014 World Cup I can't remember and forgot we even played them at the 2016 Olympics.

Anyway always loved these games against the USA I'm looking forward to tomorrow night probably the weakest USA team we've played with NBA players.

Reply #757241 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

The 2001 Goodwill Games team wasn't much, either.

Reply #757253 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

The 2001 Goodwill Games team wasn't much, either.

Better than this team though.

Shane Battier, Calvin Booth, Baron Davis, Marcus Fizer, Rashard Lewis, Shawn Marion, Kenyon Martin, Andre Miller, Mike Miller, Jermaine O'Neal, Wally Szczerbiak, Jason Terry.

Reply #757257 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Found the 2008 Olympic warm up game against the USA, we lost by 11 points and with Bogut out injured too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4FiLHpiJTg

Reply #757258 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

2004 Olympics was one of the best competitive (not warmup) games. A Boomers team with nearly all NBL players and leading at 3QT, ultimately losing by 10.

Reply #757263 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

OK so last night I found my copy of Australia vs USA from the 2016 Olympics in Rio. It's a 3GB file. I will see if Youtube lets me upload it. Otherwise I will upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive. Will have a try tonight :)

Reply #760557 | Report this post

Andrew  
Years ago

OK so last night I found my copy of Australia vs USA from the 2016 Olympics in Rio. It's a 3GB file. I will see if Youtube lets me upload it. Otherwise I will upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive. Will have a try tonight :)

Reply #760559 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:16 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754