lhguwir
Years ago

under 18 dunkers

curious to who u guys think r the best dunkers goin round in under 18's....
skip to my gav kargins is my pick, hes an ex state sprinter with mad hops. he plays 18 1's for woodville.
hes bout 6'1 and can do double pump reverse, one hand 360's, to himself off the backboard both one and two hands. ive seen him do a two hand reverse alley back in 16's. and ive seen him rim out a one hand tommohawk tip jam over sum guy. who else is out there?????

Topic #462 | Report this topic

annoyed  
Years ago

great dunkers dont make even remotely good players anyone remember harold miner????wonder what he is up too?

Reply #3727 | Report this post

Minor  
Years ago

All well and good to be able to dunk but I have seen him play and the rest of his game isn't up to scratch

Reply #3731 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

I was doing that dunk in high school....10th grade

Reply #3732 | Report this post

allstar 55  
Years ago

the thing bout gav is hes got the sweetest foul line jumper to go wit the massive hops. and he is still learning the game. he only started playing in 16's as a 2nd yr.
Gav for 18's state 2005~!!!

Reply #3733 | Report this post

heman  
Years ago

Brett Rainbow any one?

Reply #3735 | Report this post

Years ago

There is a kid playing in 16 div 2 as a first year that can dunk off two feet. The dunk I saw him do one time would be as good as some others. Not bad to be dunking at 14 yrs old.

Reply #3739 | Report this post

Cat in the Hat  
Years ago

Gavin's game is OK. Agree with allstar 55 that Gavin is still learning the game, and has done well to make Div 1 as a bottom age player. He will shine next year in a pretty good team.

Reply #3740 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what about 98% of the U18 boys state team, they could all dunk i think. some of them would have to be up there??

Reply #3741 | Report this post

GT  
Years ago

"I went up and it came down...
and I said, Yeah, this thing ain't ment to be broke by humans."

Moses Malone "Munch Man"

Reply #3747 | Report this post

Doc James  
Years ago

I thi8nk you have the wrong person.

That quote was from Darryl Dawkins

Reply #3748 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Ha Ha, it was too, bad luck GT!

Reply #3751 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

You better get the old VHS copy of "Jam Session" out refresh!

Reply #3756 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeh.. u18s metro state team.. joey ingles,maxi p, chris clauson, rory cradock, dan zaca.. joe is super lanky and hasd a huge dunk. and i heard max has 90cm hopz..and at 6"2 im sure he could throw it down hard.

Reply #3769 | Report this post

GT  
Years ago

My Bad
"Did someone say Jam Session?"
Nice!

Reply #3783 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

matt decure isnt bad

Reply #3800 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Two words: bullshit.

(*thinks* unless he's the big kid from Sturt).

Reply #3801 | Report this post

cortez  
Years ago

matt decure is a loser, biggest AND1 wanabe. that ish aint basketball.
soren from sturt can egt way up there. seen him do a 360 once with the ball 2 handed, but didnt get it down. still that aint bad.
(think to himself, wishes i was black so i could jump)

Reply #3808 | Report this post

swoosh  
Years ago

sounds like cortez is jealous of matt decure. hahaha

Reply #3816 | Report this post

cortez  
Years ago

oh please. thats just wrong. i think u prolly are matt or some messed up friend of his.

Reply #3821 | Report this post

Years ago

Libertime, think you better go watch the big kid in warm-ups. He is only a first year and he can throw it down.

Reply #3822 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

rory has mad ups

Reply #3831 | Report this post

Player 89  
Years ago

matt de cure can throw it dwon, i go to cabra and the dunks that he does are mad! i throw the ball newhere up there n he can get it down!

Reply #3853 | Report this post

cortez  
Years ago

yea but he dont do it on no ones head in games. you aint any good at dunking until you do it on someone. matt just does it in warm ups, and by the way travels plenty of the time (refer to state trials last year when he went up after 5 steps in a 5 man weave).

Reply #3859 | Report this post

allstar 55  
Years ago

Dan zaca, max p and big gav have the best hops in the comp. if macaty was still playin for the tigers, i would add him to the list.

Reply #3876 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ok.. i dont wanna hear anymore about good dunkers....
Ask all these good dunkers how many times they have thrown it down in a district game against good competition! Any shmoo can get up there in warmups...
Lets talk bout Who got game?? not who can dunk in warm-ups or gay school games!

Reply #3879 | Report this post

Player 89  
Years ago

he threw itm down ahrd over AJ Cheater Cortez so dont say he isn't doin it over anyone! Aj is not the smallest as they come either!

Reply #3884 | Report this post

swoosh  
Years ago

what year are u in at cabra Player89?

Reply #3894 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Chris Clausen. The lad can really get upstairs, and most importantly, gets the flush in actual game time. It only adds to his already strong game.

Reply #3906 | Report this post

Player 89  
Years ago

11. what vear are you swoosh?

Reply #3910 | Report this post

swoosh  
Years ago

Reply #3911 | Report this post

swoosh  
Years ago

who are you? player89?

Reply #3912 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

To ,,,,

As I shall in 2 weeks when I scout the qualifying final....none of them were throwing it down in warmups when we played them about 6 weeks ago!

Reply #3918 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

L Mac who quit tigers has crazy hops, got a reverse two hand alley gainst my team in skool ball and got 5 in game jams across skool KO comp

Reply #3925 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

tom cioffi has started throwing dunks in games in traffic (more timing than big ups) and Jo postered one of the norwood boys before nationals ( sorry team mate )

Reply #3930 | Report this post

Player 89  
Years ago

who are you swoosh? who do you play for?

Reply #3941 | Report this post

incognito  
Years ago

Is this current only???

Sam McKinnon. Alot of the 18s out there now are good athletes (Pappendieck, Clausen, Ingles I have seen) and have good vertical but McKinnon had bulk and power in 18s and could hit people under the basket and dunk over them like they werent there. IE Not where some scared d moves out the way but stays there takes the hit only to get ABL tatoed on them. In your face dunks.

Frank Drmic was as good a dunker on the break as I have seen.

Patrick Hogan and Josh Coulter were similar in some ways to McKinnon in that they not only had good vertical but also a bit of bulk and stregth to dunk on people.

Talking about younger dunkers, there was also a guy that plays in Newcastle, Michael Kubank that was dunking two feet, two hands in u14s!

Reply #3943 | Report this post

swoosh  
Years ago

who do u play for player89?

Reply #3954 | Report this post

Player 89  
Years ago

wot class are you in cabra? 11...................

Reply #3955 | Report this post

swoosh  
Years ago

what class r u in?

Reply #3956 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Ingles dunked that time on David Boyd, although Boyd got slowly out of teh way.

Did anyone see T Duncan's dunk on Bogut...that was soooooooo 'welcome to the big league son'. He got hammered. A few of my boys got dunked on hard by Bronson Kies back in 18s, I've got dunked on by Dix, Newley before.

Best dunk I've ever seen 'live' - last year around December, before Hill had gone to AIS - a full windmill on Scott Lampshire, whose hand was well over the top of the ring trying to block it. Jaw-dropping, everyone was just like 'holy shit'.

Reply #4002 | Report this post

. . . . . . . .  
Years ago

Oh my GOD! how f**kin awesome was Luke Mcentee's (El Mac) DUNK in the first quater of the Knock Out Final!!!!!

Reply #4133 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

yeh i heard bout that, wat kinda jam was it exactly???

Reply #4135 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

did any one see donaldson's jam vs saints friday night??? he stole it and threw down a two hand tommohawk on the break then swung on the ring as people ran under him. it was HUGE and the crowd went NUTZ

and yes i kno he's under 20's but i can bend the rules afterall i did start this topic

Reply #4138 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

over sum guys head.. cant remember who.. but hes was up there for AGES!! it really got the crowd goin!

Reply #4140 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

good to see sum dunkers doin it ON people, passa not only got beaten on their home court but got poterized by El Mac too HAHAHAHA!!!!

Reply #4142 | Report this post

kdfha  
Years ago

El-Mac is a huge dunker...i wanna see him at training!!

Reply #4148 | Report this post

The Highlight  
Years ago

El-Mac don't train anymore. El-Mac quit. Any dunks El-Mac does in a trainin or warm ups are usually lazy dunks. If you were at KO on the Thursday and Friday, 3 Times SPud threw El-Mac an alley. Twice in the middle of an offence. El-Mac attempted a 360 two handed throw down but got taken out against Wirreanda.

Reply #4157 | Report this post

The Highlight  
Years ago

If u talkin bout having ppl dunk it on ppl to make them good dunkers. First time Southern VS West. Southern were down by 6 with 4 minutes to go and EL-Mac drove baseline and dunked it on Molitors head. Does that indicate a good dunker or What? if not what does?

Reply #4179 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

El-Mac = good dunker

Reply #4182 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hay Cortez, guess who has a bigger measured vertical leap than Soren Gemo? Matt de Cure does, yeah thats right, check with SASI if you disagree. That said, Soren is an awesome player and i would never pass up the oppurtunity to play on his team

Reply #4256 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

matt has better jump whoopy. heard about that dunk on molitor.

Reply #4261 | Report this post

Queer  
Years ago

go DC! u got hopz!

Reply #4271 | Report this post

The Highlight  
Years ago

the only dunk i have ever seen de cure get in a game wasnt even clean.

Reply #4279 | Report this post

Queer  
Years ago

did u happen to drive to KFC on sunday night swoosh during the open KO boys game?

Reply #4291 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

which dunk on molitor?

Reply #4305 | Report this post

VC  
Years ago

U think u can dunk better than D.C Anonymous

Reply #4306 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No i never said that, i was just curious cos i havnt herd about that one

Reply #4312 | Report this post

seen em all  
Years ago

if uze guys wanna c a dunker, u should c this guy named macca-dacca (cause ov his love 4 ACDC) he dont play district cause he cant afford the cost of it, so he just plays social. He can dunk big time, he has huge hops like MASSIVE. last week he did a 360 and the week b4, he seriously com,pleted a VC, NO SHIT. he is 2 good, if thier was a dunk comp open 2 any1 in S.A he would win hands down, i dont gotta c all these other guys u talkin bout, like ive seen sum ov em that USE RECKON R THE BEST BUT MACCA DACCA WOULD CLEAN EM UP

Reply #4444 | Report this post

swoosh  
Years ago

hey queer.. nah i didnt go to kfc sunday night.. whys that?

Reply #4523 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

never mind swoosh

Reply #4547 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Matt Caldwell will cain gav in a dunk contest. He is 5'9" and can 2 hand180!

Reply #4688 | Report this post

faluse name  
Years ago

To the last Anonymous post

gav did a 2foot,1hand 360 two wks ago and will probably get it two handed this wk you random. and hes got more dunks than that. the sheer athority that he puts in to the dunks along with the style are crazy. he throws it down hard every time with grace and power!!!

along wit Max P, Dan Z the best dunker in the leauge!

And im out

Reply #4725 | Report this post

baller09  
Years ago

whats a vc

Reply #4733 | Report this post

C-MOCK  
Years ago

is it elbow in the ring?

Reply #4742 | Report this post

Fury Dweller  
Years ago

Matt Caldwell is a div3 player who should be playin Div1.He shoots like he came stright out of the NBA,and can dunk it off a two footed standing jump. He almost pulled off a windmill through the legs in a game last friday but was fouled. If gav can do that,itd be a sweet contest between the two. Gav, as said previously,drills anyone who tries to defend him.even in a crap game, if u keep him away from the ring,he'll knock it from the foul line.to all you doubters out there,give these guys credit just for being able to get up there like they do.there is also a pretty good dunker in Woodville Div 2, goes by the name Aussie Roo Hops. Dunked it on a fast break during a game in state champs at West, almost tore down the ring 2.Still Calwell and Gav reign supreme,no one can stop em. Skip to my Gav = ABL 2005!

Reply #4762 | Report this post

baller  
Years ago

if these clowns in DIV 3/2 have so much game as you claim, why are they playing div 3? Surely if they are that good then the div one coach would be putting them in the team!

Reply #4816 | Report this post

Fury Dweller  
Years ago

OK baller,nice try on the comeback,but ive got my own.

1. Caldwell is too short for ones.hes only 5"9'.he is also a street shooter,when hes off he off,but when hes on,hes unstoppable. trust me baller,if you went out and tried to find the best shooters,not all of them would be div 1s, alot would be from div 2 and 3, and would be down there because other parts of their game are lacking a bit.

2. skip to my gav aint a div 2 or 3 player! HES A FIRST YEAR DIV 1 PLAYER and as i said he has a sweet shot from the foul line.its only his second year playing ball,actually only his third season.he still has a lot of time to work on his game,so dont doubt him...hes got potential.and as said before as well,hes faster than anyone else playing ball at this point in time,seeing as he represented SA for the 100 and 200m for aths.

3. Aussie Roo Hops,is a good player but doesnt play the team game as much as he should.he is also a street shooter and doesnt get back on D all the time, kinda sits back and watches. also when defense gets a fast break instead of trying to get in front and take a charge or hold them up,he will try to block from behind and often gets beaten.

OK Baller, hope I answered all your questions.if u have any more, please dont hesitate to ask me.

Peace Bro, Fury Dweller

Reply #4908 | Report this post

the russian mafia  
Years ago

I beg to differ on that gav is the fastest. what time does/did he do for the 100. The guy from southern tigers is quicker i garuntee it.

Reply #4936 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what guy from southern??

Reply #4943 | Report this post

The Russian Mafia  
Years ago

The red nut. Earlier in the year he ran a 10.69 100m. If Gav can beat that i commend hiim.

Reply #4945 | Report this post

Fury Dweller  
Years ago

Gav is a state sprinter and represented Australia in the Pan-Pacific Games. He ran 10.3 at a school competition at SANTOS earlier this year.Athletics Australia tried to organise a race between him and Matt Shirvington.Matt chickened out...ha!oh well,that other guys quick too.

Adious amigos, Fury Dweller

Reply #4951 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

"the guy from the Southern Tigers"

Since he's U18, I won't mention his name, but I know his older brother was the State Champ over 100m when he was 12 or 13. Was a div 1 bballer too :-)

Reply #4955 | Report this post

Fury Dweller  
Years ago

Dude, state champs for under 12, 13's and 14's its if you can keep doing it is when you earn respect. Ok so the guy is quick,why are we talkin bout how quick they are? its a bball website, not an athletics website.

Fury Dweller

Reply #5070 | Report this post

Am i Right?  
Years ago

I gotta round it all up now and say that joe ingalls is the best dunker i seen him do some mad shit but the only reason he aint reconised much in a game cause he just throws it down basicly he is lazy and cbf doin it

Reply #5165 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

el mac is a far better dunker than joe... .

Reply #5210 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

am i right who r u? whats ur name?

Reply #5258 | Report this post

agreed  
Years ago

who does el mac play for and what school does he go to?

Reply #5261 | Report this post

Years ago

he doesn't play ne more right. and he goes to black friars

Reply #5264 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

El-Mac dont play nemore...used to be my team mate @ southern but al diff reasons y he quit! he's a gun footy player and is gonna make the AFL....u kno who this is el-mac......remeba ur sis is mine.! personal joke! peace

Reply #5326 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mikele. jo is a ish dunker. all he does is 2 handed dunks. never does it over someone, never does pump fakes or anything.
the best dunkers are the 2 african guys who played for Woodville. dont know if they still do. their lil bro plays at sturt. think one of them is called happy. anyways, one of them did a 360 one handed pump at a street court before this lil street comp thing started. he was mad, and his bro did tomahawk off the board allmost. these guys are without a doubt the best in adelaide by far.

Reply #5699 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

ahahahahahahahahahahaha you've got to be serious. Neither of them were tall enough to dunk it.

Reply #5709 | Report this post

faluse name  
Years ago

if i no who that anonymous is talkin bout, its crispin and victor. and libertine is rite, they have good ups when contesting for a high, loose ball but cant dunk. the only time i saw them dunking waz at the last barossa torn that i went to, and im sure we all no just how low those rings r. crisp, couldnt even get it where we train (croydon high) and those rims r low as hell.

Reply #5777 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well they did when i saw them. this was a lil while back. there lil bro can jump, big time. he can board tap and hes like at my friggn waist.

Reply #5846 | Report this post

who knows  
Years ago

vic has no game, and no 'ups'. crisp can play a lil. vic is a gun sprinter tho.

u definately wouldnt have seen them throwing down had dunks

Reply #6333 | Report this post

Sh*t Baller  
Years ago

Ok boys if ur gonna talk bout speed, at least know the boys names, that red nut is Benny Gregor, his bro is Ryan, coaches div 2 Tigers, he is a fast nugget but gav is way faster. + Gregor is injured.

if ur gonna talk dunkers, L Mac is a huge dunker, if he wasnt so lazy and put some effort into something once and a while he could do watever he wanted, i played skool ball against him, Laif through him an ally from the 3 line and L Mac jumped over my head, im 6'2 and dunked it. that is one huge dunk. Other huge dunkers are gav, who can dunk if no one is around or in warm ups, not in games. Jo is huge aswell, he throws them down on a regular basis at games. All in all Jo wins for in game dunks. Gav for And1 style dunks and L Mac for natural ability.

(Mod: Watch your f*cking language.)

Reply #6367 | Report this post

Walks and Talks  
Years ago

DUNKERS DUNKERS DUNKERS, what about some handles who has mad handles in the league?

Reply #6663 | Report this post

KFC Tim  
Years ago

The red head in the woodville div 2 team has mad handles i seen him break this kids ankles friday night against forrestville, the one that has a perm, pity the lad cant shoot!

Reply #6733 | Report this post

Walks and Talks  
Years ago

I think KFC Tim you are talkin bout Matty J. If this is true i really dont think you understand the word handles. Sorry buddy

Reply #6779 | Report this post

Hoopin  
Years ago

Jamie From South Div 2 best handles in under 18s

Reply #6793 | Report this post

Phat Pick  
Years ago

I play for Woodville, I was in Crispin and Victors team the last 2 years they were playing ball. They could both touch the rim, were both fast as hell and although they weren't overly consistent, could really play when they were on.

Neither of them were doing 360 tomahawks though, Chi Chi probably started that story about himself (that guy has the smoothest talk i've ever heard, he could bullshit his way out of any situation)

They can't actually dunk with a ball, but they have decent hops considering they are both under 6 foot.

Reply #6830 | Report this post

faulse name  
Years ago

walks and talks. thats his team mate. he is paying him out. dont get to serious

Reply #6837 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the ring was about 3 inches lower i might wana add.
jamie can handle when he aint got no one on him. he turns it over on a consisten basis when ive played him.

Reply #6874 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i agree, i played with hoffa this yr. he gave me many highlights, from "breaking" peoples ankles, and just flat out fooling them. the best one waz when he faked the pass over ash from the tigers shoulder. ash back off looking for the ball, while steph knocked the big three on him. he will kill next year!

Reply #7004 | Report this post

faulse name  
Years ago

That last one waz from me

Reply #7005 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who is hoffman

Reply #7012 | Report this post

faulse name  
Years ago

stephen hoffman, woodville warriors under18 div1, number 6. plays point and will rip it up next yr

Reply #7045 | Report this post

KFC Tim  
Years ago

There are plenty of guys in the woodville div 1 team with handles, that number 9 ive seen him play he has mad handles and a sick jump shot, pitty he doesnt have any devensive hustle. Also the number 55 for woodville he spent alot of time on the bench yelling alot but he really can handle and tears alot of people up when he hits the court. Luv watchin this team play

Reply #7070 | Report this post

i luv my bike  
Years ago

Yeh that number 9 has a really huge offensive game, but he is too scared to set a hard screen or play any hard d! Number 55 has mad handles and a great jump shot but would be awesome if he didnt choke all his dunks!!

Reply #7103 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

are you absolutely serious??? Number 55?? No. 9?? I cant stand all these people posting all this stuff... actually prove u can play instead of writing about it!! Anyone can look pretty dribbling the ball... but can you do what needs to be done to win?? NO!!! As soon as you come up against the good players in the league... U WILL BE MAD TO LOOK SILLY... AND U WILL BE LAUGHED AT!!!

(Mod: Sentence removed. Keep it clean.)

Reply #7111 | Report this post

who knows  
Years ago

isaac r u gonna let that last post stay up???

(Mod: I've moderated their comment.)

Reply #7128 | Report this post

faulse name  
Years ago

im #55 from woodville, and i can definatly say that myself and #9 did not enter the last posts involving us. I think that it was one of our div 2 buddies trying to be funny. The only thing accurate was about me chocking the dunks in warmups. I got to say that i aint go no handles, everything besides that except the dunking part is the opposite way around.

I get u #7 ( u no who u r)

Reply #7167 | Report this post

iced coffee  
Years ago

Theres a bloke in the south div 1 team number 31 i think, he has wicked handles, and a mean 3 point shot, he doesnt get much of a chance to play outside tho as his coach plays him in the post! Put this guy in a team where he can play outside and just watchout anyone who comes up against him!

Reply #7299 | Report this post

TB  
Years ago

^^^^ HAHA I know thats you ;) And you know who I am. ;) But yer, a mean 3 point shot on this player... I seen it with my own eyes.

Reply #7304 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

killer....#7? whos that? if ur talking about Joe Ingles...then i dont appreciate it! i have better thnigs to do then post stuff about u! like working on my game mate and actually getting sumwhere..peace

Reply #7338 | Report this post

faulse name  
Years ago

read the post. it was one of my div 2 team mates. facts r a good think to have when ur trying to be smart. y would i try to dis ingles. hes got me covered 10 times over. that includes half of the comp this year to.

Reply #7352 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

u mean the whole comp...
p.s. im pretty sure joey can get smart wid u if he wishes....!

Reply #7374 | Report this post

faulse name  
Years ago

he may be betta at bball than me, but in the real world that doesnt mean shit. so no nob, that doesnt give him the right to get smart wit me if he wants. just remember, bball isnt forever.

Reply #7378 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hey faulse name - who are ya??

Reply #7380 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

faulse name is Andrew K from woodville AKA, Killer! he thinks he is all that on the court but really aint a threat!

Reply #7385 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hahah i kno who he is now, i saw woodville play norwood @ Mvale. isnt he the guy who thinks his sh*t dont stink when he hits a shot! (if he does)?

Reply #7387 | Report this post

faulse name  
Years ago

mate, im so stuned that they went in, in the first place u moron. thats y i react when it goes in. y would i think that my sh#t dont stink hey?? who r u pu##ies anyway? using Anonymous, grow some balls and get a user name.

Reply #7399 | Report this post

Jingles and Rory  
Years ago

hows that 4 a user name MATE....

Reply #7417 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how about ya'll do something better with your time like actually working on your game, and stop posting stupid time wasting things in a internet forum.

Reply #7547 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm the best dunker ever, i did a windmill elbow dunk, i also jumped over a team mate who is 6'6 and i'm only 16 and i'm going to Slam Nation

Reply #7587 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hahah.. killer SUCKS!

Reply #7593 | Report this post

anonymous hater  
Years ago

anonymous - post ur name, so we can laugh at u

Reply #7608 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hey faulse name.. what division are you in?

Reply #7618 | Report this post

anonymous hater  
Years ago

faulse name played 18 1's for woodville the just gone season. identify yourselves now...

Reply #7650 | Report this post

Thats The Ticket  
Years ago

Oh Killa is getting Slammed baby. Now there is nothing more funny to me than seeing Killa get sent down a peg or two god knows I myself am a great fan of doing this. anyways I havent really seen much of Killa building himself up. He admits that he hasnt got a gun shot or handles but he has got a fair bit of heart and he will hustle and get a team pumped with his lay-up loving antics from the beanch.

Reply #7923 | Report this post

Random Hero  
Years ago

Killa is not a problem here. I am more PO'd with Vlad as he is lanky and resembles an ostrich. I saw Vlad play woodville than talk himself up that he can destory woodville by himself it is clear that he can only rock his own jock the man got nothing.

Reply #7950 | Report this post

KFC Tim  
Years ago

Wat r u on about vlad is awesome.....hahahahaha! He is the softest player you will every meet, he has no game! Killa would kick his ass!! He is the most over rated player in the competition i dont understand how he gets all this recognition from the coaches, his heart is the size of a peanut!!

Reply #7953 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

last night i saw a under 16 dunk it it was amazing he is a gun player

Reply #11058 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

who was the kid?? wat club etc.

Reply #11066 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

scrap is all well and good but you guys are ruining the forum. You aren't letting anyone talk about anything with out you jumping in and saying something about scrap. If you want to talk about scrap then please make up a thread on scrap but this is about dunking so lets please leave it that way!

Reply #11077 | Report this post

mj  
Years ago

ma friend is a mad jumper hese 5'8 and can dunk!!!!!

Reply #22838 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

whats your friends name mj and what club?

Reply #27985 | Report this post

diddy  
Years ago

what are you cats talkin about, i got my first dunk when i was 13, NSW power baby.
you wanna see some dunks watch us play at 18s nationals this year

Reply #35056 | Report this post

big ben  
Years ago

my 1st dunk was when i was 13 to i was only 5ft8 give or take some inches my best dunk was probly my tip slam at port adelaid the suport moved about half a foot it was in a under 20s game ugenst woodvill and im only 17 in sep

Reply #47709 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Well i first dunked when i was 8, i was playing NBA 1995 or whatever that game was called. I scored 80 points with steve kerr.

Reply #47844 | Report this post

EAST SIDAZ  
Years ago

well i met a boi yesterdae at raglan beach in new zealand dat was plyin ball down at da hoop by da beach and hes got mean as handles he broke 4 peoples ankles in 1 games he cn honey dip a 9 foot and cn 2hand 360 windmill a 10 foot hes 6ft1 and is onli 14 he is goin 2 rip up whn he gets 2 knw how 2 ply. i saw him jump ova dis boi dat was 6ft3 and 2 hand it on his head. his best dunk he dne was his 2 hand 360 windmill it was da shizz every 1 loved him.

Reply #63348 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

wat about luke currie richardson from A.C.T. he is mad

Reply #83373 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:08 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754