GT
Years ago

Maher shooting 70% Give him the rock!

Can someone please tell me how someone shooting almost 70% going into the USA game averagine 13pts. can't get the rock more?
Hey Shane, your not a point guard, your defence is not up to scratch and your to short for the 2 guard. Maher has to play out of position just so you fit in so how about giving him the ball every now and again. No dobut the Aussies are going through a development stage, but how the hell is Shane shooting for the carpark helping our younger players?

Topic #464 | Report this topic

allstar 55  
Years ago

amen to that. maher is the man. should have been named the capt! heal is a hack to the max.
Go brett

Reply #3759 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

GT, you are a wise man, especially the part about Maher playing out of his position, spot on.

Reply #3764 | Report this post

j bags  
Years ago

Hey, hey Shane Heal whats the deal!
Give Maher the Rock, cos it's like putting on his sock! He's gonna make the shot!

Hey hey shane heal you really make me feel;
like putting you in a head-lock, cos you seem to suck C#@K! I bet you take it in the Dot!

Hey hey Shane Heal who makes your meals?
Does Goorjan use your Wock, or does he wash your jocks? He probly makes your Cot!

Hey hey bags you are a lyrical master!

Reply #3774 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Brilliant J Bags!

Reply #3776 | Report this post

unknown  
Years ago

bags u should of had this on rhyme time with shane heal.

Reply #6554 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:48 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754