Anonymous
Years ago

AJ ogilvy’s brain fart

It was pushed aside last night after the win but AJ almost cost them the win by pushing Machado over late in the 4th.

Topic #46410 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Actually laughed at the replays.

However, could consider himself lucky it didn't cost them the game!

Reply #776867 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Classic Ogilvy

Reply #776870 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's human, made a mistake, his form this season has been exceptional. Block Cairns next shot and made up for it..

Reply #776873 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^but Matt Flinn would of had a mini hart attack.

Reply #776875 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was a little bit nore than a brain fart imo, more a brain shart.

Just a straight up dumb thing to do. Very lucky it didn't lose them the game.

Reply #776876 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

He really is that dumb. But we already knew that.

Reply #776885 | Report this post

A.  
Years ago

He should have been taken straight off and Andersen or Boone put in.

Reply #776896 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He got the block on the next shot. He's playing very well. Some of you D grade ballers had better look in the mirror.

Reply #776899 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ogilvy should look in the mirror, particularly when he's shaving. That neckline is hideous.

Reply #776901 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

AJ's not playing 'very well' though he's averaging 9.3ppg & 6.6rpg shooting just 45.6% from the field. He's playing okay hardly tearing it up on the worst team in the league.

Reply #776902 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^2nd worst team at this stage

Reply #776906 | Report this post

A.  
Years ago

He is not playing 'very well' he would be the worst starting centre in the league.

Reply #776915 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hawks need someone like Ashley or Oliver

Reply #776916 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

I actually don't mind AJ.

But if there was a stat for the amount of brain farts he has had in close 4th quarter games over the last 10 years, he'd be leading the league. I though that last night as soon as he did it. I remember it became a common theme when he was playing under Beveridge.

Reply #776918 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

"but AJ almost cost them the win by pushing Machado over late in the 4th. "

That doesn't sound right.

You're implying some kind of emotion on AJ's part, in a basketball game no less. Are you sure Machado didn't just get between him and the Gatorade?
Or maybe AJ had already closed his eyes in anticipation of heading to the locker room?

Reply #776919 | Report this post

A.  
Years ago

I don't mind AJ either, I just wish the Hawks would stop wasting their money on him and get a better player.

Reply #776921 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Ogilvy should look in the mirror, particularly when he's shaving. That neckline is hideous.

What gets me is it's been like that for years now. AJ's bathroom game is as error prone as when he's on the court.

Reply #776929 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(That doesn't sound right.

You're implying some kind of emotion on AJ's part, in a basketball game no less. Are you sure Machado didn't just get between him and the Gatorade?
Or maybe AJ had already closed his eyes in anticipation of heading to the locker room?)

Maybe, you're telling the story.

Reply #776935 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

AJ is the white jawai.

Reply #776947 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:52 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754