Anonymous
Years ago

Bogut vs Homicide

So homicide said Bogut hired a private investigator to dig up dirt on him.

Bogut denied that claim, whilst at the same time saying homicide used to arrive at training smelling of alcohol.

Is all of this in jest? What triggered all of this?

Topic #46426 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tyson Beck the artist weighed in calling Bogut a phoney with a screenshot of an email from Bogut's PA. Apparently Bogut had a crack at him on Twitter but since deleted the tweets

https://twitter.com/tysonbeckdesign/status/1199478647091937281?s=20

Reply #777260 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Ewww Twitter feuds.

Reply #777262 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Were Homicides comments in jest? A little bit of hyperbole?

Reply #777267 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Homicide is so painful. He would be loving this 'any publicity is good publicity' narrative. Interestingly he didn’t really defend himself against the idea he came basketball related activities with alcohol on his breathe.

Personally if that weren’t true, I’d be breaking the Stephen A method acting, and defending that sort of defamation.

Reply #777268 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Corey supposably a big drinker, wouldn't surprise me.

Reply #777269 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What's Bogut’s excuse then? The guy is an embarrassment.

Reply #777274 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bogut seems to care way too much about the little things...like feuding with Corey. Bogut seems to feel the need to address any and every perceived slight. It's kind of odd for someone as successful as him.

Reply #777275 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He likes to ruffle feathers. I highly doubt this takes much time out of his day. And he gets some entertainment value out of the reactions. Homicide is a pest, it is funny to see his weak comebacks. He wants to attack but he has to be nice to the nbl and it's actual talent.

Reply #777283 | Report this post

krayola  
Years ago

Homocide had a dig at Bogut a few weeks back saying that everyone in the media was scared to say negative things about him.

Bogut, Karl Beston, Homocide, Wortho, all people in the NBL media who aren't scared to speak their mind,for the better of the league. Homocide comes off as the most precious though.

Big call by Homocide! But then, how did Bogut know his name was actually Carey? Perhaps through a PI.

Reply #777284 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Homocide had a dig at Bogut a few weeks back saying that everyone in the media was scared to say negative things about him.

Bogut, Karl Beston, Homocide, Wortho, all people in the NBL media who aren't scared to speak their mind,for the better of the league. Homocide comes off as the most precious though."

Are these two things meant to be related?

And karl Beston? Please, that guy does nothing but suck up to the league powerbrokers.

Reply #777289 | Report this post

K4L  
Years ago

Someone has got too much time on their hands.

All this started when Corey said the "the best centre in the league is Shawn Long".

Bogut is only buying into the idea that Corey's opinion mattered, and that he is the premium basketball commentator in au.

Is it "a ring or a rim"? Now come on.

Bogut needs to stop twittering, and let his actions on the court speak.

Reply #777290 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

God I feel like this place is turning into the Daily News sometimes. Who cares. I wish we had games on Tues through Thursday as well so people had more interesting things to post about.

Reply #777294 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Scroll past AngusH, it's a forum, in many ways this is the only place this sort of news should be.

Reply #777296 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Years ago

Bogut complains about 'snowflakes' being offended all the time yet he has the biggest chip on his shoulder I've ever seen. Constantly lives thinking the world is against him and everything is an insult to him. He's happy to dish it out all the time but can't take it.

Reply #777298 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bogut is a moron and a bitch.

He blocked me on twitter for a comment I made when he announced his move to the NBL... I wasn't even replying to his account. He was searching his name an blocking people. Pathetic.

I really shouldn't be surprised by a guy who tweeted about Pizzagate though.

Reply #777300 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hahaha how's Karl Beaton mentioning himself

Reply #777301 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Won't even correct myself Karl Beston is that shit

Reply #777302 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

krayola beston.

Reply #777308 | Report this post

Moose  
Years ago

Just a bit of beef for some media spin/coverage. Nothing more to it.

Great to see all of you buying in.

Reply #777310 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bogut is a pussy ass bitch

Reply #777313 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Seriously though, Bogut is a full time basketball player, diverse business and investment interests on the side, kids (2 kids), a wife, a PA..... yet he's got the time and headspace to be a regular keyboard warrior over petty things. Bizarre.

Reply #777314 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its suggests to me he is incredibly insecure.

Reply #777315 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bogut comes across as one of those 'I don't care what people think of me’ yet spends a lot of time making clapping back at everyone who he i ks doesn’t seem to agree or like him.

Much like Dane Swan, who claims to hate the media and spotlight but carries on with things to get attention from the media.

Reply #777323 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Oh such dramatic irony.

Reply #777328 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Except Dane Swan is hilarious and a likeable guy.

Someone should post a GIF of Bogut rubbing his fingers together towards the FIBA refs on his Twitter.

Reply #777345 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Bogut, Karl Beston, Homocide, Wortho"

I'm still laughing at this. Karl trying to add credibility to his name by throwing himself in the mix of the other so-called experts.

Reply #777364 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dane swan is the biggest chump in earth.

Reply #777365 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

I believe there are good reasons to have Twitter, but this constant parade of random crap is why I have never bothered.

Unfortunately I also feel that this "Twitter Mentality" has effected other forms of communication.

I don't sign up for anything, nevertheless a lot of organisations have my email and phone number, and I swear the majority of emails and SMS I get are just random crap.

Reply #777379 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bogut can dish crap out but simply cannot take it when it's thrown back at him. Serial tweet deleted when he gets owned

Reply #777710 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:55 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754