Anonny
Years ago

Is Terry Armstrong Ever Going To Get Decent Minutes?

Why hasn't Terry Armstrong played much? 2 minutes in 1 game and that’s it. I know he was injured early on and that Simon Mitchell said he needs development but to develop you need some game time. No junk minutes nothing? Not a fan of Simon Mitchell at all.

Topic #46431 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good story bro......
Simon is a great coach. Already he's getting a lot out of Dane. Besides, I’m told Terry and Co came in with super ego’s and are just starting to realise how tough the league actually is.

Reply #777406 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How does he compare to someone like brian bowen? I don't know much about him, but when he was first signed i thought he would play a similar role and play similar minutes with similar numbers to Bowen last season.

Reply #777420 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Forget about decent minutes it would be nice to see him for even 1-2 minute cameos.

Reply #777523 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Didn't Mitchell say that offensively they were happy but his defence was not at any level required.

Reply #777528 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Send him to Adelaide or Brisbane.

Reply #777545 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

At the same time send Benson to the hawks.
Sem has way to many players they don't know what to do with.

Reply #777547 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It was good to see Terry get some minutes against Brisbane

Reply #778130 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:51 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754