Anonymous
Years ago

Not sure why Lisch isn't playing: Rosen

In the post match, Rosen said he wasn't sure why Lisch isn't playing as he appears to be fit and is doing the training work.

He said it would be odd if he didn't come back but didn't rule it out.

Anything more than meets the eye here?

Topic #46753 | Report this topic

Zodiac  
Years ago

I gather he's implying the Kings would prefer to have Taylor out there than Lisch which I find hard to believe.

Reply #787626 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The understanding I have is the kings are soooo secretive about everything in the club no has a bloody clue including staff and and team mates

Reply #787643 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kings don't let any player go until all fitnesses protocols are ticked off. Weaver always takes about it in press conference. He’ll play them once the medical staff clear them.

Reply #787647 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Same medical staff as Lamelo used lol

Reply #787648 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

I am alarmed that Rosen doesn't know what's going on, particularly given that he's part of the 'Kings family' (in case you'd forgotten and hadn't heard him say it).

Reply #787652 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

New Physio and Strength guys. They will decide not the public or Rosen.

Reply #787655 | Report this post

If he's healthy he should play.

Reply #787664 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I am alarmed that Rosen doesn't know what's going on, particularly given that he's part of the 'Kings family' (in case you'd forgotten and hadn't heard him say it)."

He did mention that his confusion was based on conversations he'd had with some people

Reply #787675 | Report this post

Ask George for the lowdown.

Reply #787680 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

The retirement village Lisch & Bogut stay in have to approve their leave before they can travel.

Reply #787712 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nothing to worry about, Lisch is just on load management.

Reply #787718 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"He did mention that his confusion was based on conversations he'd had with some people" If true those conversations shouldn't be made public.
Is he talking to people as former Kings player or a "reporter"

Reply #787721 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Saving him for finals? Maybe all players should have to play a minimum of 7 regular season games to qualify, has Lisch?

Reply #787735 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lisch has played four games, I think the rule is you do have to play seven games for finals. Kings got six left.

Reply #787739 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Kings wouldn't be telling Rosen anything. He's getting his information from second and third hand sources for sure - so for him to say he's not sure of why Lisch isn't playing, it's that he really doesn't know. The Kings won't tell media anything unless it suits them to do so.

Reply #787742 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

"Lisch has played four games, I think the rule is you do have to play seven games for finals. Kings got six left."

Ah ok, so we'd expect him to play the final few games then.

Reply #787743 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"The Kings won't tell media anything unless it suits them to do so."

I dont know, it seems if you get a few drinks into Smithy he'll say all sorts of shit.

Reply #787746 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Prather still needs a game to get to seven, is he near ready or do they suit him up for one game to get him to qualify and hope for a miracle.

Reply #787756 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What do you want to qualify Prather for? Melbourne United are not playing finals

Reply #787768 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:37 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754