Jack Toft
Years ago

Cats v Kings Feb 1

It's 1 v 2 and should be the match of the day, but the outcome today probably won't have any effect on the final table. Perth needs to gain 2 wins over 3 games, plus 4% meaning Sydney need to start losing pretty badly. I think it's safe to say that Sydney have got the minor premiership and Perth are Number 2.

Bryce Cotton in Perth is in his comfort zone and in Perth he has the ball on a piece of string.

With finals so close, I don't think this game will have too much sting in it as both teams won't want to carry injuries into finals, or show the other one any new plays. The pace of this game should be "comfortable", just like a leisurely walk in the countryside.

Perth by 12

Topic #46814 | Report this topic

AngusH  
Years ago

No Didi and no Bogut should mean a Perth win.

Reply #789884 | Report this post

Perthwor1d  
Years ago

Perth will win.
They need to or risk giving Cairns a shot at third.

Reply #789887 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wildcats get this easily. Plumlee will destroy Kickert and Hunter in the post.

Reply #789890 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Terrico playing?

Reply #789892 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lisch back.

Can't see any results but kings loss. Perth by plenty if White plays, if not Perth by 11.

Reply #789900 | Report this post

Kings +4.5 is good value if Terrico White does not play

Reply #789901 | Report this post

Greggo  
Years ago

Is first place still up for grabs? I read somewhere that Sydney have already locked in first, but quick glance shows sydney is 2 wins up with 3 to play?

Reply #789913 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

I believe it's still up for grabs, however Kings have SEM and Illawarra left after tonight, so Kings would need to drop both of those, while Perth win 3 in a row including tonight, because a tie would go to Sydney right now on percentage.

Reply #789922 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

..and Perth have Brisbane and Adelaide.

So yes, it's possible, especially if Perth win tonight, but it's still going to take some luck.

Reply #789923 | Report this post

Sydney will get the Hawks game for sure.
Even if Perth win easily tonight, Sydney will be a different beast with a full roster in the finals.

Reply #789926 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

More than luck. Maybe tragedy of some sort, like Tate & Ware both getting injured, because I don't see how else they could possibly lose to the Hawks.

Reply #789927 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Kings lost to the Hawks a few weeks ago. It can happen. It's not likely they lose to SEM AND Illawarra though.

I also think the Brisbane-Perth game will mean a lot more to Brisbane than the 3/4 court shot chance for Perth to take #1 seed.

Reply #789928 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is there an update on Whites status?

Reply #789936 | Report this post

Is White out?

Reply #789944 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

***Hoops Exclusive*** Fitness test for Terrico will occur at 3pm before teams have to be declared. Wildcats are confident that Terrico will play but might come off the bench. Doctors call as to whether he plays, Gleeson to advise if we comes off the bench.

Reply #789948 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Might make Sydney feel more at home if there is a bit of purple and yellow in the crowd with people wearing kobe jerseys

Reply #789949 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Terico cleared to play at 2:35

Reply #789952 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lisch will start tonight

Reply #789980 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Trevor just ate a burger for pre game

Reply #789984 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs hoops journo extroadinare.

Reply #789992 | Report this post

9-0 Sydney omfg.

Reply #790006 | Report this post

Norton breaks the drought but no effort at the other end.

Reply #790007 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kings gave up 31 in a hurry

Reply #790010 | Report this post

Another Anon  
Years ago

Took Gleeson a qtr to reassess Sydney's smaller game.
Now it's all over.

Reply #790011 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

I'm calling this a comfortable win for Perth, dammit. Sydney struggle under this kind of pressure, and their lack of resilience is showing.

Reply #790012 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

The one thing worse than Dickicide commentating one game is him being in the hub so that he can commentate two games.

Mute button again, sigh.

Reply #790013 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ware milking it and getting rewarded handsomely...

Reply #790020 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tate is such a flog

Reply #790021 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kings intentionally fouling the screener hard. Is it close to a usf? Doesnt look like a basketball play.

Reply #790023 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

Someone on commentary talking up Norton as the starting point next season if Marto retires. Yeah nah.

Reply #790024 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bruce has a much higher opinion of his own abilities than he should

Reply #790025 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bruce has a much higher opinion of his own abilities than he should

Reply #790026 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

Have been out of the loop, why no Bogey tonight? And assuming Didi is injured?

Reply #790027 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Bogut banged up. Didi with a minor niggle last game also. Mostly I think the Kings were OK conceeding this one given the ladder

Reply #790029 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

BS illegal screen call there

Reply #790031 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Home cooking order is now in.

Reply #790032 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gleeson really hates his bigs. Plumlee barely seen the court.

Reply #790034 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

Gleeson too busy refereeing, forgot to sub him in

Reply #790035 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How ware doesn't get teched for the flop or kings get a t for having 6 on court is beyond me.

Reply #790036 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I guess it was homecooking Angus when newley made that very safe play when the game was in the balance. Pathetic, should have been tossed.

Reply #790037 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

You're right, Newley should be suspended 3 years for that horrific foul. Lucky Cotton didn't explode into a thousand pieces.

Good game, closer than expected. Wildcats shot the lights out, etc.

Reply #790039 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It was a bit unbecoming of newley. Tate i would have expected it

Reply #790042 | Report this post

Red74  
Years ago

Lisch injured again? Only played 9 mins

Reply #790043 | Report this post

Anonyman  
Years ago

Good to see Lisch get some minutes and will hopefully be in the mix by finals. Will be even stronger with the return of Bogut and Didi.

I am also looking forward to seeing Moller back in the lineup, ideally next week. I know it will be controversial on here but I also think he should be given a chance in this team a starter like he was in Melbourne's championship year; and I don't care who it is at expense of whether it be Cooks, Newley, Didi or Lisch. I am yet to see anyone else provide help defence since he has been out and the record stands for itself.

Reply #790044 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kings will be better when all hands on deck, to get with in 10 was a good result. Get Bogut, Didi and Moller back and kings are deep. Perth are Perth but not invincible and if the semi match up is Cairns it could throw up surprise result.

Reply #790045 | Report this post

Andrew  
Years ago

Hopefully the Taipans knock them out for us in the finals.

Reply #790046 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not certain on starter as spent long time out, 100% on his help out though. Lisch and Moller really strengthens them defensively.

Reply #790047 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Hopefully the Taipans knock them out for us in the finals.

That's fine as long as they then go and beat the Kings in the GF.

Reply #790048 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How did Taylor play for the Kings?

Reply #790050 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Best jungle atmosphere for a long time - thanks largely to Tate. Good on him.

Reply #790051 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth had flown back from melbourne after playing wednesday, even down bogut and didi kings should have been fresh

Reply #790052 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I know kings went small, but Plumlee needed more minutes. Kings shat their pants driving to the basket with him out their. I reckon they only scored a handful of points from the key when he was on. He bas the mobility to get out to guys like Kickert and tate when kings go small too.

Reply #790056 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

Casper Ware just flops and flails at each time he hits a screen and the refs fall for it.

It's sickening.

Joey Wright....if the off season please find someone who can draw calls like this as well.

Reply #790057 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

No Bogut, No Didi, No Moller, and only half a Lisch. Perth still did their best to throw it away.

Reply #790059 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Will weaver has to be the biggest sook! Sideline is one thing but again in the press conference, illegal screens, automatically down a few calls, fta discrepancy, cited the foul, which in reality was pretty close.

Reply #790062 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Paul Smith putting in a very strong bid for the biggest sook award, chucking another wobbly on twitter, this time because the Wildcats' indigenous basketball jersey incorporates some elements that relate to the Wildcats basketball club.

Strange man.

Reply #790063 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Paul Smith putting in a very strong bid for the biggest sook award, chucking another wobbly on twitter, this time because the Wildcats' indigenous basketball jersey incorporates some elements that relate to the Wildcats basketball club.

Strange man."

LMAO WTF. Just checked out his Twitter. Honestly has to be up there with the dumbest things I've seen on Twitter, and that's saying something. What an embarrassment. How is someone that stupid so wealthy and in charge of a basketball organisation.

Reply #790069 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He has no class.

Reply #790072 | Report this post

AngusH  
Years ago

I wish he'd watch Gleeson on the sidelines and draw inspiration from how he carries on. Sickening.

Reply #790073 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Smith's tweet is not only classless but completely misinformed and disrespectful of the Indigenous artist who created the design.

Reply #790075 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Typical ignorance from Angus there.

Reply #790076 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

What is his problem?

You can think/believe your Sydney Kings 'do' reconciliation well o r even better than others but invalidating other people's efforts at the same is just shameful.

Reply #790077 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Hopefully his problem is just a few too many beverages combined with being in a bad mood after losing, because if it's anything more it's kinda sad and also kinda worrying.

Reply #790079 | Report this post

Vodka63  
Years ago

His tweet is offensive in so many ways. Even if he thought that, he had a choice, say nothing because why undermine indigenous round in any way, or do what he did. That fact that he chose the latter reflects poorly on him and his organisation and unfortunately diminishes the great efforts of the NBL to introduce an indigenous round.

Reminds me of that saying "better to stay silent and be thought a fool rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt"

Reply #790081 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't even understand his point, he's annoyed the Wildcats jersey makes references to things like the Wildcats championships, finals streak, travel, big crowds, history?

Aboriginal art is about telling stories and history through symbols. I personally really like the story behind the uniform design and its symbolism.

What an idiot.

Reply #790084 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

I don't even understand his point, he's annoyed the Wildcats jersey makes references to things like the Wildcats championships, finals streak, travel, big crowds, history?

I think his concerns are valid.

I mean if my history consisted of Tim Jonhston's pills, Moose Robilliard and Marcus Thornton, I wouldn't want others digging up the past either.

Reply #790086 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

I was originally in two minds over it.
I love the idea of Indigenous round. It's one of the few things the AFL does tat is worth emulating.
But I wasn't sold on the original story of the design.

Difference is that I'm not a Franchise owner, and I didn't take to twitter.

Having reflected, I like the blending of the new and the old. The way Indigenous art has been used to tell a modern story.

Reply #790089 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bogut is so selfish. He knew they were no chance of winning in perth and didn't want to be part of a thumping loss. As it turned out they got a lot closer than if bogut would have played because they didn't sook

Reply #790093 | Report this post

Andrew  
Years ago

Indigenous Round is BS, talk about exclusion. Imagine White Hetro Mens Week ?

Reply #790098 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh dear.

Reply #790101 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm a Kings fan, and I think Paul Smith is an embarrassment. Those comments were disgusting and way out of line, unbecoming of an owner, and given they were around Indigenous Round, something the league has being promoting heavily, I’m wondering what action, if any, Kestleman and Loeliger are going to take? At the very least this imbecile needs a severe reprimand.

Reply #790103 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why was Martin allowed to sit on the bench?

Reply #790105 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why isn't he allowed?

Reply #790106 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Because you can only have 12 players on the bench. Only people listed on the score sheet.

Reply #790108 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What was with no tech foul getting called when NZ had 6 on court?

Reply #790111 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Keeping the streak alive it seems. Home cooking.

Reply #790112 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah such cheating!!

Reply #790113 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth fans with a dumbest takes on hoops. Beyond comical

Reply #790115 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Which comments are you referring to?

Reply #790116 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where do we start.
Great team. Worst fan base.

Reply #790122 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So nothing specific, you just wanted to have a whinge about Perth. Feel better, snowflake?

Reply #790126 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Because you can only have 12 players on the bench. Only people listed on the score sheet.
This is not and never has been the rule.

Reply #790139 | Report this post

I'm sure there is no limit to how many injured players can sit on the bench.

Reply #790148 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am 100% sure it's illegal. By all means he can sit behind the bench, not on it.

Reply #790165 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Better read the rule book man.
16 seats. are available. You work it out.

Reply #790175 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Clearly Martin sitting on the bench won the game for Perf, what a bunch of cheats.
Quick, better give Sydney another import to help them out.

Reply #790178 | Report this post

Why does it matter where people sit.
I'm with you Dazz.

Reply #790180 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I guess neither of you cockwombles understand the rules. No point in duscussing it anymore.

Reply #790181 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

One thing for certain is that Gleeson doesn't sit on the bench, he’s to busy being the fourth ref.

Reply #790187 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

12 players, 16 spots. Its not that difficult to figure it out. The Head Coach (technically) is the only one allowed to stand.

Reply #790225 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Where did 16 come from?

Reply #790347 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The rulez.

Reply #790404 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

FIBA allows 12 players, two coaches, and seven others. That's 21.

Reply #790411 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe but they don't sit on the front row. Martin had no right to be there. Plus you will find that those 21 will be on the score sheet.

Reply #790436 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"2.4.5 Team bench areas
The team bench areas shall be marked outside the playing court limited by 2 lines as
in Diagram 1.
There must be 16 seats available in each team bench area for the head coach, the
assistant coaches, the substitutes, the excluded players and the accompanying delegation members. Any other persons shall be at least 2m behind the team bench."

Reply #790442 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"the excluded players"

So, Martin then?

Reply #790446 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think this discussion on the number of seats on the bench should be in its own thread

Reply #790451 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"12 players, 16 spots. Its not that difficult to figure it out. "

How often are all 12 players seated at the same time?

Reply #790453 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That has nothing to do with anything. Excluded players are players that have fouled out generally. Not non players.

Reply #790464 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is a total non-issue. Who cares that Marto was sitting on the bench with the other players?

Reply #790465 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Whilst I never bother counting numbers, he's not the first injured player I've seen hanging around a bench.
Keep in mind he's also the Captain.
And why can't he be some form of assistant if not playing. In addition to coaches, there are generally physios, doctors, towel guys, around.

And seriously, does it really matter.

Reply #790470 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's a rule, that's all. If you sit on the bench you have to be on the score sheet.
it's amazing that no one knows this rule. it's been around forever

Reply #790472 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe we know it, but just don't care

Reply #790473 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Koberulez said there was no such rule. It must be true.
Looks like no one knows the rule. Count the front row of chairs next time. Let's hope some here can count to 16.

Reply #790485 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Looks like no one knows the rule."

Looks like no one gives a shit.

Reply #790488 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah not a lot of point in having a sensible conversation here that's for sure.

Reply #790493 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

It's a rule, that's all. If you sit on the bench you have to be on the score sheet.
it's amazing that no one knows this rule. it's been around forever
Feel free to cite the actual rule then, instead of simply claiming that it exists.

"12 players, 16 spots. Its not that difficult to figure it out."

How often are all 12 players seated at the same time?
Good point. The 21 I mentioned, minus five for the players on the court, gives you 16 seats.

So seven players, two coaches, and seven others, who can be whatever the team wants them to be including injured players.

Reply #790601 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The rule has already been posted if you were paying attention. 21? Where is that written down.?

Reply #790625 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

4.2.1 Each team shall consist of:
• No more than 12 team members entitled to play, including a captain.
• A coach and, if a team wishes, an assistant coach.
• A maximum of 7 accompanying delegation members who may sit on the team
bench and have special responsibilities, e.g. manager, doctor, physiotherapist,
statistician, interpreter, etc.

Reply #790629 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Also I've re-read this entire conversation and no, the rule you're talking about hasn't been cited.

Reply #790630 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I see no problem with Dr Martin sitting on the bench either.

Reply #790634 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

""2.4.5 Team bench areas
The team bench areas shall be marked outside the playing court limited by 2 lines as
in Diagram 1.
There must be 16 seats available in each team bench area for the head coach, the
assistant coaches, the substitutes, the excluded players and the accompanying delegation members. Any other persons shall be at least 2m behind the team bench."

Reply #790640 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

If you think that's the rule that says you inactive players can't sit on the bench, you're dumber than I thought.

Reply #790642 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He is not allowed to sit on the frontbench idiot. I don't give a shit where else he sits. Get it?

Reply #790645 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Get it?"

No, because you haven't posted anything that says he can't sit there.

Reply #790646 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who gives a rats arse where he sits.

Reply #790649 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you saw the Perth Melbourne game Casey Prather was sitting on the bench every team has there injured players sitting on the bench

Reply #790654 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Prather is their chaplain.

Reply #790658 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No one cares

Reply #790664 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Isn't Prather the towel waver, over paid one at that.

Reply #790665 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

He is not allowed to sit on the frontbench idiot. I don't give a shit where else he sits. Get it?
But the rule you posted doesn't say that.

Reply #790711 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jees you really are dumb. Again.
"There must be 16 seats available in each team bench area for the head coach, the
16 seats on the bench area. IE the FRONT FFS.
Is Martin on the list? Unlikely. 12 players 5 on the court at anyone time and 1 Head coach and 3 or 4 asst coaches. Even your dumb arse should understand that. But then again. Outta here. Where is your 21 rule published? Yet to see that. Yet another figment of your imagination. It's quite surprising that you are arguing about a rule you said didn't exist. TTFN.

Reply #790732 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's posted the rule above Bruce.

Reply #790734 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Come on guys, a bit more effort please.
Surely we can get this debate over where Martin sits upto 200 posts.

Reply #790735 | Report this post

Cussy  
Years ago

Whats your issue Matt?

Reply #790738 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bruce spelled "mate" wrong again

Reply #790743 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"4.2.1 Each team shall consist of:
• A head coach.
• A maximum of 8 accompanying delegation members, including a maximum of 2
assistant coaches who may sit on the team bench. In case a team has assistant
coaches, the first assistant coach shall be entered on the scoresheet."

Vs Kobe own rulez.

THis must also be in conjunction with the Bench rule whay Kobe keeps ignoring.

"2.4.5 Team bench areas
in Diagram 1.
assistant coaches, the substitutes, the excluded players and the accompanying
delegation members. Any other persons shall be at least 2 m behind the team bench."
QED.

So different Kobe rulez it seems.

Reply #790750 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

16 seats on the bench area. IE the FRONT FFS.
Yes.

12 players 5 on the court at anyone time
Seven on the bench. 16-7=9. So nine seats remain.

1 Head coach
Eight seats remain.

3 or 4 asst coaches.
The Wildcats have two assistant coaches, Jacob Chance and Scott Roth. Six seats remain.

...and that's the end of your list. So you've got six seats you haven't accounted for.

Where is your 21 rule published? Yet to see that.
Rule 4.2.1. I posted it earlier. And simple math tells you that your 16 seats plus five players on the court = 21 people.

Specifically, the Wildcats had on the bench last night:
1. Assistant coach Jacob Chance
2. Head coach Trevor Gleeson
3. Assistant coach Scott Roth
4. Jesse Wagstaff
5. Taylor Britt
6. Damian Martin
7. Majok Majok
8. Rhys Vague
9. Strength/conditioning coach Josh Cavanagh
10. Wani Swaka Lo Buluk
11. Nic Pozoglou
12. Luke Travers
13. Team manager, whose name I don't know
14. Physio David Philpot
15. Clint Steindl

So three coaches, their allocated eight bench players (remember, the home team can suit up an extra DP), and four delegation members: a physio, a strength coach, a manager, and an injured player.

They have a seat spare from what I can tell, although it's possible I missed someone which would bring their total to the maximum of 16.

Now piss off.

(Click for full size)

Reply #790753 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

"4.2.1 Each team shall consist of:
• A head coach.
• A maximum of 8 accompanying delegation members, including a maximum of 2
assistant coaches who may sit on the team bench. In case a team has assistant
coaches, the first assistant coach shall be entered on the scoresheet."

Vs Kobe own rulez.
Firstly, those are just two different ways of getting to the same number. Secondly, the rule I quoted is the one that's actually in the rulebook and has been since at least 2014, which is the oldest rulebook I have on hand. The one you quoted is either older or wrong.

THis must also be in conjunction with the Bench rule whay Kobe keeps ignoring.
I don't keep ignoring it, I'm just capable of doing math.

Reply #790755 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bruce is older and wrong.

Reply #790756 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

TTFN

This is a weird acronym only curious would use. Is his first name Bruce?

(and LOL at still being around)

Reply #790764 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

What even is this conversation

Reply #790772 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What is your issue Matt. Maybe you should post your defamatotory stuff here as you previously did and see how you last here you wanker.
I dare you, So just stfu and go back to your shithole.

Reply #790816 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perthworld displays his cunty true colours.

Reply #790822 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bruce is off his meds. Can't count to 21 and doesnt know the rules.

Reply #790830 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah that's funny Matt. So many nicks and so much vitriol. Dragging this forum down too. You killed The Boards. Here is next it seems.

Reply #790831 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I dont know, i reckon the person incorrectly and angrily claiming Martin cant sit on the bench is doing his bit to ruin things.

Reply #790833 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks again matt. Like most things to do with basketball you still know nothing. Why not just post iunder your Perfwurld nick and stop using so many other nicks as well. Sad days indeed here.
Pretty amazing that after so many years you are still a turgid bullying turd.
Go back to cracking heads as a bouncer. Suits you to a tee.

Reply #790840 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hahahahaha this guy! Doesn't understand that the reason so many people dislike him is because he's an utter wanker. Na, it must be the same person posting with multiple nicknames. How can you be so clueless?!

Reply #790842 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:38 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754