LC
Years ago

Josh Green declares for 2020 NBA Draft

"Ever since I was a little kid in Australia, it's been a goal of mine to play in the NBA.

I’m proud to take a step closer to that dream. After careful consideration, I’ve made the decision to declare for the 2020 NBA Draft."

One and Done: Josh Green declares for 2020 NBA draft

Great news!

Topic #47140 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

What's his draft chances ? Any chance of first round ? Could he be a next star, though there value could drop if league cuts badly.

Reply #802811 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Potential 1st rounder.
Even if he drops to second round a draft and stash is more likely. Would still command more than a next star salary.

Reply #802813 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was described as a sure fire lottery pick a year ago.

Reply #802832 | Report this post

Aussiebballer  
Years ago

Projected as a mid 1st at the moment, 12-20.

Seems like an ideal modern wing, if you believe he can become a good 3pt shooter.
Would be happy if Dallas pick him to pair with Luke.

Reply #802844 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Keeping me fingers crossed for the bloke, seems like a good bloke, hope he makes The Show and clues them Yanks into how to play egoless, pure, team basketball like how Aussies do it.

Reply #802851 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:47 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754