cortez
Years ago

Best brand of all time

best brand of all time. your thoughts.
i say NIKE. for obvious reasons. (dont get me started on it, ill go for hours, lol)

Topic #472 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nike easily for overall. But each brand has had their time.

Converse - Larry Johnson (grandmama)
Reebok - Reebok Pumps
AND 1 - mix tapes
L.A. Gear - The shoes with the flashing lights when you walk!

Reply #3838 | Report this post

cortez  
Years ago

AND1 is ish. all flash, steal everything from other brands (refer to the chrome which they got from KSWISS).
British Knights and PONY for the old skool feel. not to mention old old OLD skool CONS (DR J style).
best shoe ever though (even though may not be a basketball shoe no more) is without a doubt, AIR FORCE 1s aka AF1s.
Nike also had pumps, and had lights on their shoes at one stage.

Reply #3862 | Report this post

Cortez - in an earlier post you state that Jordan is over-rated and seem disgusted that his combacks were nothing more than a branding (read: Nike) grab for cash.

You have only added to your credibility by starting a thread of devotion to the same brand you earlier villified.

Oh, and you also mention that Garnett will be remembered as a greater player than Jordan. You're like a classic 70's and 80's radio station - the hits keep on coming.....

Reply #3871 | Report this post

Stats  
Years ago

Coca Cola by the length of the straight!

Reply #3892 | Report this post

kdfha  
Years ago

best brand? what kinda brand? i guess ur talking basketball...Nike have been reliably up there for years and years and years - so im going them!

Reply #4058 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i vilified nike? what you smoking. i was talking about jordan as a person. never said it was bad for NIKE to take advantage of him did i. if anything its good. not to mention garnett hasnt even got to his peak, im seeing many more MVPs in the next 10 years for him.

Reply #4108 | Report this post

Harold  
Years ago

i have always been a big fan of the Victory's they have successfully and cheaply taken off every big time shoe going around. But seriously if you are talking about practicality and quality rather than plastic ballerina looking shoes then you would have to go for new balance

Reply #4134 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:09 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754