Alex
Years ago

Melbourne United Contracted Players Confirmed for NBL21

The club have announced Mitch McCarron, Shea Ili, Casey Prather and Jo Lual-Acuil Junior have all made the decision to remain contracted for the 2020-21 NBL season.

"I love it here at Melbourne United - the club and fans were just not something I would want to walk away from right now." Mitch McCarron said.

“This is a unique situation for everyone, but I'm glad that my teammates and I can continue to stand united and work towards a strong NBL21.”

Topic #47201 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well it's not like anyone would have been chasing Prather!

Reply #804849 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's hardly outstanding, better than Sydney at present though.

Reply #804855 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is Prather still in Australia?

Reply #804883 | Report this post

Alex  
Years ago

I heard he flew out to America just before the virus hit.

LK said on The Sydney Morning Herald that NBL will work with the government to make sure all imports are allow to be back before the season starts.

Sources are saying that the NBL season will most likely not start in October but later.

If October was possible then the only way is to have crowds in by that time which is unlikely. The NBL will not let the season commence with having no crowds.

Reply #804902 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:36 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754