Isaac
Years ago

Kings retain Craig Moller for a year

Topic #47268 | Report this topic

Perthworld  
Years ago

Luckily for everyone opposing the Kings he got injured last season. If lightning doesn't strike twice what do we do?

Reply #807304 | Report this post

Cornholio  
Years ago

All eyes will be on Moller at 26 his time to shine is now.
Sure to be a highly sought after free agent in 2021.

Reply #807305 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Couple of "rumours"

Madgen to Kings or Hawks?
Jack White to United?
Mathiang to United?
Blanchfield to 36ers?

Reply #807309 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nothing against Moller, good energy/role player. But I swear he's for whatever reason in the top 3 mentioned players in the history of this forum.

Reply #807311 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Because his dad posts on the forum non stop

Reply #807317 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

this moves the needle!

Reply #807318 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If united are after Mathiang that leave SEM or KINGS chasing Jock landale

Reply #807319 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Wouldn't surprise if Landale landed in Kingland

Reply #807320 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

gorjok gak 6 11 254 what happened to him ?

Reply #807321 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Pretty good move by Sydney, though I'm assuming he has an NBA out clause so probably won't be back.

Reply #807322 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

According to some people the Kings would have gone undefeated if not for his injury.

He is a decent role player, I haven't seen anything that screams game changer.

Reply #807325 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Solid benchie nothing more.

Reply #807326 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Blanchfield to 36ers?

Please God ...No. Unless he is coming in at League Minimum.

Reply #807337 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Blanchfield doesn't play anywhere for league minimum always been well paid and under-delivered since he left Townsville.

Reply #807339 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You don't want Blanchfield in Adelaide unless it's min salary and he's a 9-11th man.

Reply #807355 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

I was pretty pumped at Cotton re-signing with Perth but touché, Sydney. Touché.

Reply #807356 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great guy, team player and I've heard if Cooks was to return he wasn't going to be re signed. PLeased to hear he's got another gig and he will be a great asset for the Kings.

Reply #807358 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Quality signing, still only 25, looked like break out year last season till injury. Be interesting to see who kings imports are.

Reply #807360 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Yawn!
Must have hit some shots & played some good games when i nod off.
Most talked about average player ever...

Reply #807366 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kings supporters very happy about this signing, he certainly seems to divide opinions. Imo this will be very good for the kings.

Reply #807369 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I can see why you don't post often Orbit. Nothing to contribute, again.
Where ever Moller has been he has been a team player, works hard and is a well respected player on all of those tams. I guess you don't know a lot about basketball.

Reply #807374 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Orbit struggles watching basketball from his space capsule, the internet must keep dropping out.

Reply #807377 | Report this post

Billy Bob  
Years ago

I don't know if you guys are aware, but he played 1 game for free. It’s ok, I’m sure they will remind us next season, several times a game.

Reply #807378 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks Billy Bob. Not sure who is worse you or Orbit. Yes I do know it's you BB.
Cuckoo.

Reply #807382 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Wow didn't Blanchfield have a massive game vs 36ers late last season, if he is that trash then it speaks volumes about the 36ers team and their supporters.

So Moller will be linked to Tasmania all season then?

Reply #807399 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#374 sounds very miserable

Reply #807411 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Illawarra would keep Blanchfield at a reasonable rate of pay but he seems to be able to get top coin and then never produce, which will suit Adelaide to a tee.

Reply #807418 | Report this post

Billy Bob  
Years ago

Mr Moller I wasn't taking aim at your boy. Taking aim at the overused/overhyped commentary around his afl. He’s an nbl player now and we should be moving on from labelling him 'one time footy player’ and now to just recognising him for an nbl player.
Have a good day.

Cuckoo

Reply #807425 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

With the deadline for exercising options just passed, and free-agency approaching, these are the type of announcements we can expect. Majok, Teys, Moller, etc. Local bench players who are dependable 8~10 guys. Nothing going to set the world on fire, but good to know.

Perhaps what is more interesting is the guys NOT being re-signed. At this rate, free-agency is looking interesting (without being earth-shattering.)

Reply #807452 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Other than Adelaide White (officially released), Froling and Drmic (allowed to explore market), have any other team let anyone go?

Reply #807453 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Average players love having good games against 36ers.

Probably an indictment on the 36ers penchant to not defend the perimeter and if a player so decides to venture they only have to handle traffic cones (DJ, Griffin)

Who needs defence? Oh wait...

Reply #807454 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:07 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754