Isaac
Years ago

Spurs shopping Patty Mills

The Ringer:

The Spurs are up to something. League sources say they're shopping point guard Patty Mills, with teams such as the Bucks and Sixers expressing interest. A deal with Philadelphia would probably bring back Josh Richardson, league sources say. They’re also looking to unload LaMarcus Aldridge and DeMar DeRozan; I’ve heard the Lakers have interest in acquiring DeRozan (for Kyle Kuzma and Danny Green), and as mentioned, the Warriors may want Aldridge. Any separate trade could influence their choice here.

Topic #47761 | Report this topic

LV  
Years ago

NNNOOOOOOOOOO!

Reply #821112 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

I think it makes sense for the spurs. Theyve got a lot of good young players, particularly in the back court and its time to hand over the keys to them and see which ones are worth building around

Reply #821115 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

For any role player to stay at one team as long as he did is pretty remarkable these days.

Reply #821116 | Report this post

James Harvey fan  
Years ago

I hate it. Mills and the Spurs are perfect together.

Reply #821120 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

:(
ditto

But I get it.

Reply #821121 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

Philly would be a great landing spot for him.

Derozen to the Lakers seems a weird one. On one hand he's a reliable scorer, but he's a worse shooter than both of those guys. He also doesn't have a great record in playoffs, though as a third option rather than a 1st or 2nd this might be easier on him

Reply #821122 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

to 36ers

Reply #821126 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Forget the GOAT discussion, but provided derozan goes to Lakers, how stacked have LBJs teams been compared to Jordans.

Reply #821131 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Surround LeBron and Davis with three point shooters not midrange talent

Reply #821132 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:11 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754