Anonymous
Years ago

Lamelo Ball v Dallas

Nah he isn't very good. All hype you say! Smh

Topic #47934 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

22-8-5 off the bench, he'll be deadly in a few seasons when he grows into a man. His seasons at the hawks certainly helped.

Reply #826210 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Why do people use small sample spaces to prove their point?

Reply #826211 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Because he's 19.

Reply #826212 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Because some punters don't understand talent, Lamello has real talent, looks like work ethic as well, so punters that see through all the shit are happy for him.

Reply #826213 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Because morons like you lovebroler are clueless. People wrote him off after game 1 because he didn't score. But you keep pushing for Norman Taylor to promote the NBL. Your opinion is not credible douche

Reply #826216 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Lamello has real talent, looks like work ethic as well, so punters that see through all the shit are happy for him

Yes indeed

Reply #826219 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Good on him!

How's Hampton going, has he got a game yet?
I'm very interested to see how they perform in their rookie year, as I think that will demonstrate the value of their NBL time.

Reply #826221 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

BEAST MODE activated

Reply #826224 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Outstanding game. Importantly, his team won convincingly against a team most had pegged as a play-off team in the Western Conference.

Reply #826226 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"How's Hampton going, has he got a game yet?"

Don't think he's played any meaningful minutes yet. Just a few garbage time seconds at the end of one game that I can recall.

Reply #826227 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep said he is elite in the Tate thread the other day and I got called out for it.

Many looking foolish now.

Reply #826236 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

I don't particularly like LaMelo but you could see watching him with the Hawks last season he was going to be something special. I didn't like how a kid got handed the keys to a men's team but there was a reason for it and it's because he's a star in the making.

Reply #826240 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

The dude is legit, yo

Reply #826245 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I didn't like how a kid got handed the keys to a men's team"

He was a pretty good offensive point guard at NBL level.

Thought he just struggled defensively but that was his first real extended stint in a proper competition.

Reply #826279 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How many other players got triple doubles last season in the NBL?

Reply #826281 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ask Rashad Tucker. That got him a long way in the NBL.

Reply #826291 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How many triple doubles did La Melo get?

Reply #826292 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"He was a pretty good offensive point guard at NBL level.

Thought he just struggled defensively but that was his first real extended stint in a proper competition."

Spot on. Learned how to lead a team in his time at the Hawks too, rather than just pounding the ball looking for assists. Was very impressive how he developed, great to see him making good strides in the NBA already.

Reply #826303 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ball playing big minutes in a side that's not winning and doing exceptionally well, Tate not doing badly either in 20/25 minutes a game. It shows that the nbl is a very good bench mark for a quality league. As an individual league for evenness of competition it’s right up there. Some other leagues have a fair few more teams in their respective leagues,but the top half a dozen are so much better than the rest.

Reply #826625 | Report this post

Tjamu  
Years ago

Ball has upside, no one doubts that. but right now hes pretty average and is all hype.

Go back through earlier comments, pretty sure I called him averaging 11-5-5 on shit shooting for the year. 7 games in, hes shooting shit and averaging that.

I reckon thats his ceiling for this year, but 3 years from now, maybe he starts trying on D and is like Lonzo. Cant shoot, unless open (beats nothing i guess cc: Russell Westbrook lol) is an unreal passer and thats about it. 15-6-7 are what id expect from him if they use him instead of Rozier once off Terry's contract even though Rozier has been worth that money (despite people swearing he wsnt)

Reply #826682 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Now youngest player to get an NBA triple double

Reply #827179 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:23 am, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754