Anonymous
Years ago

Funny An apology in advance

Before you all go home and get ready to go to your local basketball stadiums tonight I wanted to aplogise.

It has been made clear to me that numerous stadiums will again be under staffed tonight and many games will be forced to be reffed by one referee.

Please remember that one referee is the good guy. They're the one that showed up. They're the one doing extra work so that you will still get a game. And no they aren't getting anywhere near enough in return for doing so.

So here is an apology on behalf of all the referees who will be umpiring tonight ... in hope that in return all players, spectators and coaches will cut them (and me) some slack. :-)

Topic #4801 | Report this topic

Also, an apology for all the red light sabers hanging around the Sturt benches at tonight's games!

Reply #55348 | Report this post

shibby  
Years ago

yeh u should apolgise caus eim no. 1

Reply #55349 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No one OR Number 1?

Reply #55353 | Report this post

sponge  
Years ago

hahaha

Reply #55405 | Report this post

Misty  
Years ago

Shibby you are a loser.
Apology accepted anonymous, as always I will go to the game expecting the little black and whites to do their best because I was told a while ago that they are doing up to four games a night, so they are likely to be buggered by the third game. I don't expect them to be perfect.

Reply #56799 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:26 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754