Anonymous
Years ago

Norwood's ABA team-Are they a new look and improve

What do you guys think? Are Norwood new and improved?
Ive seen a couple of their games this season. The team is a new look team dumping some old guys n gettin some rookies in. And i might add they have some game.
Has ne1 else seen these new guys play. I think these guys will be serious contenders, i know its early but thats my prediction.
Who do you think is norwoods best talent? What do you guys think?

Topic #4807 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think your on drugs

Reply #55383 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

are they that western magic team?

Reply #55386 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norwoods current team sucks big time. Their rookies will be too scared to play against the big boys

Reply #55391 | Report this post

Realist  
Years ago

they've lost 3 decent players..2 with collage experience and a Woolocot medalist..

ur argument makes no sence to me..

Reply #55419 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is Toddy Matthews back this year?? i saw him at Archers last week and he said he might be moving to Melbourne..

man, i'd be chasin him down!!

Reply #55420 | Report this post

D-lin  
Years ago

I don't see Matthews playing for Norwood. All his mates have left the team, if anything he would go with them or go back to Sturt? Sappa had better get his junior coaching skills primed cos that's all he's going to have. Me predicts a long season for the Flames

Reply #55424 | Report this post

Cortez  
Years ago

Norwood will be fine. They have been workin harder than most of the teams this pre-season. Which is paying off with their comebacks in the 2nd half against north and centrals.
And i really doubt rookies lampshire and papendiek will be "too scared to play against the big boys".

Reply #55483 | Report this post

gertrude  
Years ago

lampshire, and papendiek....lets just say if norwood are relying heavily on these fairly inexperienced by talented players, they are in some deal of trouble.

Reply #55509 | Report this post

Cortez  
Years ago

Not saying they'll be relying on them. Becuase they wont be. But i think the young guys at norwood will step up, and have a good season.

Reply #55547 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:48 pm, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754